The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college london summer school

is anyone attending the imperial college london outreach summer school from the 11th to the 15th of july this year (2016) to do either chemistry, biology or physics?? i am just wondering if we could get to know each other before the actual summer school, thanks
Original post by ilovechem22
is anyone attending the imperial college london outreach summer school from the 11th to the 15th of july this year (2016) to do either chemistry, biology or physics?? i am just wondering if we could get to know each other before the actual summer school, thanks

I've asked for this to be moved to the Imperial College forum where it is more likely to be seen by the people you're looking for :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I'm not attending as I only found out about it now and the deadline has passed. It really looks like the kind of thing I'm in to.
How did you apply? Was it through schools or individual?
Reply 3
Original post by M451
I'm not attending as I only found out about it now and the deadline has passed. It really looks like the kind of thing I'm in to.
How did you apply? Was it through schools or individual?

Glad to hear that you are interested, i found out through school as the gifted and talented mentor tends to look out for such opportunities and notifies the students. i had to write a personal statement, give predicted grades and get a teacher to send of a reference.
Reply 4
Original post by ilovechem22
Glad to hear that you are interested, i found out through school as the gifted and talented mentor tends to look out for such opportunities and notifies the students. i had to write a personal statement, give predicted grades and get a teacher to send of a reference.

Thanks for the response. Rather annoyed at myself for only looking at stuff like this so late on in the year but I've packed up my summer this year anyway. I'll think about next year. Enjoy your visit this year, it looks great :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by M451
Thanks for the response. Rather annoyed at myself for only looking at stuff like this so late on in the year but I've packed up my summer this year anyway. I'll think about next year. Enjoy your visit this year, it looks great :biggrin:

it's ok just next time start early, i'm sure you'll have a great summer and i will try to make the very most of my visit!!!!!:h:
Reply 6
I'm going! :smile: I'm doing physics
Reply 7
Hiyaaa I'm going doing biology
most ppl going are in year 11 riight
never been in residential trip so eek
Reply 8
Original post by LokiiR
Hiyaaa I'm going doing biology
most ppl going are in year 11 riight
never been in residential trip so eek

yhh i think everyone doing it is in year 11. cool i'm doing chemistry are you doing the one from the 11th- 15th july, if so can't wait to meet you
Reply 9
Original post by gro
I'm going! :smile: I'm doing physics

yayy i'm doing chem even though i love physics, can't wait to do it and meet you!! (not to seem creepy :banana:)
Hi everyone! I'll be going to do biology. Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow and I'm sure it'll be so much fun! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending