Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who was hungover this morning as so many of us finished exams this week.

i just want to lie in a dark room... my head is jus ab bit urghh (and i didn't even drink that much last night :rolleyes: )... i'm so not going to drink tonight

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    hehe. me too. yay £4.50 for 3 alcopops shouldn't have bought 9 tho. silly me

I finished on the 23rd, and didn't even get pissed then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    :eek: Is that meant to be cheap?

ReputationRep:
    we got a jug of some random cocktail in the pub about 9 and just continued from there. not been clubbing for ages (the bf tends to make me go to rock nights) so last night was great. me and my mate were playing the *eeek i've got a bf game*, you have to see who can go the longest without saying it to a random guy to make him go away... in the end neither of us did cos we're teases and if there was an ugly guy tryign to come onto either of us we either danced with one of lad mates who was out and made it look like we were a couple or pretended to be lesbians :cool:... it all seemed such a good idea at the time

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    we got a jug of some random cocktail in the pub about 9 and just continued from there. not been clubbing for ages (the bf tends to make me go to rock nights) so last night was great. me and my mate were playing the *eeek i've got a bf game*, you have to see who can go the longest without saying it to a random guy to make him go away... in the end neither of us did cos we're teases and if there was an ugly guy tryign to come onto either of us we either danced with one of lad mates who was out and made it look like we were a couple or pretended to be lesbians :cool:... it all seemed such a good idea at the time

lou xxx
    hehehe. i jus run to the toilets if there's a minger approaching alert, or we jus dance away and they follow us round the dancefloor hehe. dj played my request as the nexst sonf as soon as i asked for it too
    can wait for results night, gonna be amazing!

ReputationRep:
    hehehe. i jus run to the toilets if there's a minger approaching alert, or we jus dance away and they follow us round the dancefloor hehe. dj played my request as the nexst sonf as soon as i asked for it too
    can wait for results night, gonna be amazing!
    neither me or my mate are really into dance music, but we like dancing so we were made up every time we heard a song we knew. lol

we ended up pole dancing in this really cheesy place- and they played scissor sisters- laura and my mate is called laura so we had to tell the dj who told everyone... bad idea every guy in the place new her name for the rest of the night :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    *puts hand up*

Gotta love a house party

You're all alcoholics, especially you F.Poste.

ReputationRep:
    9 alcopops and you had a hangover? I remember those days, I had six bottles of corona last night, by the time I got back home (its a 45 minute journey) I was almost sobour.

I have to have several shots to get a proper hangover, or go to Edinburgh where they like to poison you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    *puts hand up*

Gotta love a house party
    i got one of those tonight. i've decided to drive... a lot of the people going are from my old school and i'd say something i'd regret if i was drunk

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    9 alcopops and you had a hangover? I remember those days, I had six bottles of corona last night, by the time I got back home (its a 45 minute journey) I was almost sobour.

I have to have several shots to get a proper hangover, or go to Edinburgh where they like to poison you.
    dude. u challenging me to a drinking comp? i never said i had a hangover and i didn't tell you about the cocktails at tgi
    oooooh has anyone tried the oreo cookies one with baileys? mmmmmmmm

a lot of the people going are from my old school and i'd say something i'd regret if i was drunk
    Like they're boring sods who don't belong at a party?

ReputationRep:
    i got one of those tonight. i've decided to drive... a lot of the people going are from my old school and i'd say something i'd regret if i was drunk

lou xxx
    If they're people you don't like, then good luck, and I hope you still have fun

ReputationRep:
    I did 8 pints at my school leavers' party last night. Four were downed. I didn't have a hangover because I got to bed at 1 and got up at 4.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)

i would get a hangover from that. but i'm only ickle so a complete lightwieght... my bf who it takes a lot to get drunk (i've only seen him drunk twice and we've been out zillions of times) laughs at me cos he can get me drunk so easily :cool:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    If they're people you don't like, then good luck, and I hope you still have fun
    i'll prob come home early. i thought i might leave the car at my house and say i have to get the train (last one is before midnight) then me nad my bf can come back to mine and pick up the car so i can drive him home

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Like they're boring sods who don't belong at a party?
    nah, that they're all jumped-up tarts with ruch daddies who are so spoilt they'll never cope in the real world. oh and they're not as attractive as they think they are not as interesting.

i got annoyed at a similar party last week cos my bf said he felt common cos of these 'friends' of mine- the only people who made any effort to speak to him were my brother, the girl whose party it was (who knows my bf more than the others and is actually one of the nicest girls i know, we've been mates since we were 4) and one of my mates who was drunk (she's been to see the RHCP and so had my bf)... the rest just ignored him + that annoyed me.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    hehe, it was my year 11 leaving party last night, unfortunately no alcohol was allowed, however my friend still managed to be sick, after taking part in a competition - drinking a pint of water in the quickest time possible. He got it all over himself, and the people sitting next to him. And it was in front of 130 people... He'll never live it down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    hehe, it was my year 11 leaving party last night, unfortunately no alcohol was allowed, however my friend still managed to be sick, after taking part in a competition - drinking a pint of water in the quickest time possible. He got it all over himself, and the people sitting next to him. And it was in front of 130 people... He'll never live it down!
    I could do that in about 3 seconds.

MB

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.