Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
I could do that in about 3 seconds.

MB
He did it fairly quickly, but he'd had far too much to eat, and it, erm, revisited...
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was hungover yesterday morning...but at the leaver's do Archers with lemonade was going for £1.90 and how could I resist
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
I was hungover yesterday morning...but at the leaver's do Archers with lemonade was going for £1.90 and how could I resist
lucky! at our leavers i paid £6.50 for a double archers n lemonade! :mad:
devilschild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you're lucky you could all drink- i had to drive to the pub last night and am driving clubbing 2nite so no alcohol! still its probably quite good 4 me to cut down a bit. if only some more of my friends passed their driving tests grrrrrr!
pikaboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lucky! at our leavers i paid £6.50 for a double archers n lemonade! :mad:
That's ridiculous! Must have been a posh place...I recommend rugby clubs lol, I had a better time there than the prom at this fancy hotel that charged over £3 for a single vodka and orange. Alcohol is getting so expensiveee.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
Alcohol is getting so expensiveee.
go to safeway and get 24 cans of miller for £12 . Everyone needs a good, cheap supply of beer for the summer.
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
hehe. me too. yay £4.50 for 3 alcopops shouldn't have bought 9 tho. silly me
I can have 20 alcopops and be fine. I was very drunk for about 5 mins when I drank 8 within 10 mins. A hangover is a state of mind.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Knight-Errant)
I can have 20 alcopops and be fine. I was very drunk for about 5 mins when I drank 8 within 10 mins. A hangover is a state of mind.
8 within 10 mins? they're way too fizzy for that.
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What a load of bull. lol
And 3g/L in your blood, is that a state of mind?
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can have 20 alcopops and be fine.
aye fu*king right. thats basically like drinking about 14 pints or something. if anyone did that they'd be completely fu*ked.
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well, i went out last night and managed 6 JD and cokes, 4 blue bolt and oranges and about a pint of sex on the beach. i don't get hangovers. i was pretty much just tipsy as well.
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
What a load of bull. lol
And 3g/L in your blood, is that a state of mind?
Have you ever tried it? They're nothing alcopops, you can drink them all day. I got a crate of 20 for #10 and had them all in about 4 hours. You CAN drink 20 in a night easily, and then Fosters and anything else. I've had a 3l of cider and 8 reef before too, it's nothing. If you don't believe me then try it because it is true and I'm not a liar.
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
aye fu*king right. thats basically like drinking about 14 pints or something. if anyone did that they'd be completely fu*ked.
You wouldn't be completely f***ed, you'd still be able to walk and hold a convo. Will you just try it and stop disputing it?

Mod Expression - Watch the language please - you won't be warned again.
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
20 silver wkds if that makes a difference, all the same kind of alcopop.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i just knew this wouldn't take long untill it turned into "how much can you drink thread" :rolleyes:

anyone had a slippery nipple before? sambuca, baileys and some other death spirit. urgh

black russians are nice tho
sarah101
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You wouldn't be completely f***ed, you'd still be able to walk and hold a convo. Will you just try it and stop disputing it?
I've tried it several times and been drunk way before 20. i wouldn't say i'm much of a lightweight either. How can anyone drink that much fizzy liquid? It makes me feel so ill!

Mod Expression - Sarah, I know it's not entirely your fault, but can you please be careful what you use in the quotations. If it is bad language just stick a few asterixes in there. Cheers.
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How about that BA pilot - bet he's got more than a hangover.......
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The average alcopop at 4.5% (275ml) is equivalent to less than half a pint of lager in terms of alcohol units, and considerably less than half a pint of stella. The average mid-level drinking bloke can handle 8 pints or so of normal lager ergo 20 alcopops is easily manageable. Ive drunk 5 reef in about 15 seconds, i wasn't even tipsy, i think they only work if you're a girl who likes to pretend to be drunk.
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can't drink alcopops cos they are seriously nasty. All that disgusting flavouring and what is with the colours? I would much rather have a nice pint of lager.

MB
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I went to a place in the middle of nowhere with my mother and father to see my aunt and uncle and cousins, but being Saturday, my dad and I were watching the test, AUS -V- Pac.Islands, all we had was beer and I dont drink it so I had nothing, but on the whole, I wouldnt like to be drunk watching it because I wouldnt have wanted to miss any of the game!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed