Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

*hands up* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I could do that in about 3 seconds.

MB
    He did it fairly quickly, but he'd had far too much to eat, and it, erm, revisited...

ReputationRep:
    I was hungover yesterday morning...but at the leaver's do Archers with lemonade was going for £1.90 and how could I resist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I was hungover yesterday morning...but at the leaver's do Archers with lemonade was going for £1.90 and how could I resist
    lucky! at our leavers i paid £6.50 for a double archers n lemonade! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you're lucky you could all drink- i had to drive to the pub last night and am driving clubbing 2nite so no alcohol! still its probably quite good 4 me to cut down a bit. if only some more of my friends passed their driving tests grrrrrr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lucky! at our leavers i paid £6.50 for a double archers n lemonade! :mad:
    That's ridiculous! Must have been a posh place...I recommend rugby clubs lol, I had a better time there than the prom at this fancy hotel that charged over £3 for a single vodka and orange. Alcohol is getting so expensiveee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Alcohol is getting so expensiveee.
    go to safeway and get 24 cans of miller for £12 . Everyone needs a good, cheap supply of beer for the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hehe. me too. yay £4.50 for 3 alcopops shouldn't have bought 9 tho. silly me
    I can have 20 alcopops and be fine. I was very drunk for about 5 mins when I drank 8 within 10 mins. A hangover is a state of mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    I can have 20 alcopops and be fine. I was very drunk for about 5 mins when I drank 8 within 10 mins. A hangover is a state of mind.
    8 within 10 mins? they're way too fizzy for that.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of bull. lol
    And 3g/L in your blood, is that a state of mind?

ReputationRep:
    I can have 20 alcopops and be fine.
    aye fu*king right. thats basically like drinking about 14 pints or something. if anyone did that they'd be completely fu*ked.

ReputationRep:
    well, i went out last night and managed 6 JD and cokes, 4 blue bolt and oranges and about a pint of sex on the beach. i don't get hangovers. i was pretty much just tipsy as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    What a load of bull. lol
    And 3g/L in your blood, is that a state of mind?
    Have you ever tried it? They're nothing alcopops, you can drink them all day. I got a crate of 20 for #10 and had them all in about 4 hours. You CAN drink 20 in a night easily, and then Fosters and anything else. I've had a 3l of cider and 8 reef before too, it's nothing. If you don't believe me then try it because it is true and I'm not a liar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    aye fu*king right. thats basically like drinking about 14 pints or something. if anyone did that they'd be completely fu*ked.
    You wouldn't be completely f***ed, you'd still be able to walk and hold a convo. Will you just try it and stop disputing it?

Mod Expression - Watch the language please - you won't be warned again.

ReputationRep:
    20 silver wkds if that makes a difference, all the same kind of alcopop.

ReputationRep:
    i just knew this wouldn't take long untill it turned into "how much can you drink thread" :rolleyes:

anyone had a slippery nipple before? sambuca, baileys and some other death spirit. urgh

black russians are nice tho

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't be completely f***ed, you'd still be able to walk and hold a convo. Will you just try it and stop disputing it?
    I've tried it several times and been drunk way before 20. i wouldn't say i'm much of a lightweight either. How can anyone drink that much fizzy liquid? It makes me feel so ill!

Mod Expression - Sarah, I know it's not entirely your fault, but can you please be careful what you use in the quotations. If it is bad language just stick a few asterixes in there. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    How about that BA pilot - bet he's got more than a hangover.......

ReputationRep:
    The average alcopop at 4.5% (275ml) is equivalent to less than half a pint of lager in terms of alcohol units, and considerably less than half a pint of stella. The average mid-level drinking bloke can handle 8 pints or so of normal lager ergo 20 alcopops is easily manageable. Ive drunk 5 reef in about 15 seconds, i wasn't even tipsy, i think they only work if you're a girl who likes to pretend to be drunk.

ReputationRep:
    I can't drink alcopops cos they are seriously nasty. All that disgusting flavouring and what is with the colours? I would much rather have a nice pint of lager.

MB

ReputationRep:
    I went to a place in the middle of nowhere with my mother and father to see my aunt and uncle and cousins, but being Saturday, my dad and I were watching the test, AUS -V- Pac.Islands, all we had was beer and I dont drink it so I had nothing, but on the whole, I wouldnt like to be drunk watching it because I wouldnt have wanted to miss any of the game!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.