Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I normally get my predictions right, I think that the six marker will be about the advantages and disadvantages of quarrying limestone. there could also be a 4 mark question about electrolysis and fractional distillation. you could also be asked about the environmental problems, especially sulphur dioxide and global dimming. You could also be asked for the test and result for unsaturated fats, which is that you add bromine water (1) and an unsaturated fat will decolourise (1) another extremely COMMON question will be on emulsions. Wegner's theory of tectonic plates could also come up. finally, you could be asked questions on the Miller-Urey experiment. the rest of the marks will come from interpreting graphs and investigations.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.