ABCD25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Started a new thread for Unit 2 AQA Accounting. You guys can post things on here about Unit 2, and revision stuff, or your ideas of what might come up...
Gsingh1238765
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think cash budget and their benifits/ limitations..

Balance sheet is likely..

Types of business an their advantages/limitations..

Ratios are possible..

Do you any of you think, rights issue, bonus issue, retained earnings will come up?
username2610275
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a feeling ICT might come up
username2373283
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gsingh1238765)

Balance sheet is likely..
Again? There was an extract Q for Unit 1
MW_17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by idfk_alex)
Again? There was an extract Q for Unit 1
It was only for the 'current liabilities' question, I think they'll put a full one on there. If they don't then there could be a cash budget. And if they don't do that... It'll probably be a load of ratios or written questions.
Jay Kara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone think that disposal accounts and income statements will come up?
NikitaPond
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally.
I think there will be a question on ICT, as they haven't properly asked one the last few years.
I think there will a budget question, as they have one every couple of years and didn't have one last year.
I think there will be a big income statement, as we only had 8 marks worth of it in the Unit 1 exam. Alternatively, there could be a big balance sheet.
There is always at least a few marks on ratios. Sometimes only 3-5, sometimes 10-15. Make sure you know them.
There is always something to do with changes in equity or an equity section of the balance sheet.

Those are my predictions.
DavidLong
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When are you lot doing your unit 2, or are we all doing it on the same day? 20th May for me.
DavidLong
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A cash budget would be class if it were to come up, easiest part of the unit for me. Plus they haven't done one in a few years.

Also, made a note of the different questions and topics that have come up from the past 3 unit 2 papers. Might be useful to you and share any thoughts of topics you might come up. Cheers.Name:  image1 (1).jpg
Views: 657
Size:  505.2 KB
nlChandler
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jay Kara)
Does anyone think that disposal accounts and income statements will come up?
I don't think disposals will come up as a T account question but it may be if we get a large income statement / balance sheet to do with additional information to correct. I personally think there will be a question on prepaid income/accrual of income.
dionshan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do b/d go on left or right for the disposal account of prov for depreiciation. Also how do you know what side the B/d goes on?
JoeL0098
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
B/d goes on the left for Cost account
B/d goes on the right for prov depreciation
dionshan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thanks, with ratios do i just need to know the equations, and also what do you think has a better chance of coming up tommorow
Emily4321
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are the ICT questions like?
kellypreston
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can someone please explain to me how you calculate bonus issues and rights issues and basically how you deal with any ordinary shares!😩
Iscodisco
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This year i think a cash budget question will come up with benefits and limitiations of budgeting (planning, control, co-ordination, communication, monitioring and decision making... De motivating, straight jacketing and takes time to prepare and monitor). Also as someone said it is likely that there will be a full balance sheet or income statement as last year they had the "effect on profit and net current assets" question which is a finacial statemnets question. As most students seem to struggle with bonus issue keep an eye out for that, and they like asking questions on assessing rations (formulas/calculations will only be for a few marks).
viddiii
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think they will ask a 15 mark question or long answer question on shares or types of businesses, maybe there will be a statement of changes in equity table as it hasnt come for some time and ratios will deffo come

Posted from TSR Mobile
dionshan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by viddiii)
I think they will ask a 15 mark question or long answer question on shares or types of businesses, maybe there will be a statement of changes in equity table as it hasnt come for some time and ratios will deffo come

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you put examples?, and maybe a link to statemnt of changes in equity table like a question???
Sstar123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i think there will be a full balance sheet or income sheet as there was only an extract in unit 1.

But anyhoos, good luck for tomorrow everyone!!
viddiii
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dionshan)
can you put examples?, and maybe a link to statemnt of changes in equity table like a question???
So questions like 'what should the business issue bonus or rights share' or like in the future of the business evaluate the likely impact of giving a final dividend of (number) and http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...2-QP-JAN13.PDF question 4d

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (98)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (290)
14.97%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (205)
10.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (271)
13.99%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (85)
4.39%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (111)
5.73%
Loneliness (168)
8.67%
Financial worries (69)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (86)
4.44%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.75%
Lack of real life entertainment (107)
5.52%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (170)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (185)
9.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed