To all the Sunnis (Muslims) out there

Watch this thread
I.sarkar
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
a shout out to "yall" i would like to request your assistance to help me to clear all misunderstandings, islamaphobia issues and discriminating stereotypes.
let us take a stand in the hope of preventing any "uncalled for" situations.
thanks in advance!
Clintbarton
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Honestly just bloody stop with these pointless, baiting threads that clog up everyone's feeds and go and revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Clintbarton)
Honestly just bloody stop with these pointless, baiting threads that clog up everyone's feeds and go and revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am glad you said it before me!
I.sarkar
Rep:
(Original post by Clintbarton)

Posted from TSR Mobile
i wasnt baiting you- iwas baiting muslims
I.sarkar
Rep:
all you muslims on beloved tsr- feel free to contribute to this thread. whether it's just asking questions, posting info that you feel is relevant or even discussing experiences!
this is our chance to abolish the misinformed belief that islam is a violent religion.
I.sarkar
Rep:
i would (politely) like to make clear that this thread is only for sunni muslims-the point of this thread is help the oppressed muslim community that surely should have its place in society- eastern or western.
this thread was not intended for any conflicting debates or insults.
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by I.sarkar)
i would (politely) like to make clear that this thread is only for sunni muslims-the point of this thread is help the oppressed muslim community that surely should have its place in society- eastern or western.
this thread was not intended for any conflicting debates or insults.
you're the reason we don't have that place in society
champ_mc99
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Understand the difference between 'Islamaphobia' and 'anti-Muslim bigotry'. We get both of these on TSR but it's the latter we need to look out for and stand out against.
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
get revising fam
Clintbarton
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by I.sarkar)
i wasnt baiting you- iwas baiting muslims
LMAO I am a Sunni Muslim. But why on earth would anyone come to a thread on a site for educational development to discuss societal 'oppression' and misgivings on a religion? What is your post going to do, change the whole countries opinion?

Do something productive with your time, pal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.63%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
26.04%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (52)
54.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.17%

Watched Threads