The Student Room Group

What is Higher Politics like?

So I made my choices today and since I couldn't choose Modern Studies bc of the way the columns worked out, I was put down for politics instead, but after talking with my mum I'm scared I've made the wrong decision and I'm considering going back and picking something else. With Psychology and Media too my head of year said that I'll have a lot of work to do and I won't be able to join any committees or anything which is disappointing too. I'm scared that politics will be too hard for me and that I won't be able to keep up with the work, so I was wondering what it is like, thanks in advance
Original post by peachtii
So I made my choices today and since I couldn't choose Modern Studies bc of the way the columns worked out, I was put down for politics instead, but after talking with my mum I'm scared I've made the wrong decision and I'm considering going back and picking something else. With Psychology and Media too my head of year said that I'll have a lot of work to do and I won't be able to join any committees or anything which is disappointing too. I'm scared that politics will be too hard for me and that I won't be able to keep up with the work, so I was wondering what it is like, thanks in advance
I can't say anything about politics because I don't do it, but you could maybe try posting your question on he higher politics thread ( http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3983997 ) as you might be more likely to get a response :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending