Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who is prepared for these exams? I didn't do great on the coursework, scoring a high C, so am feeling quite nervous.

ReputationRep:
    At the movement im really not prepared. I hate decision making papers and find them impossible to revise for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethc111)
    At the movement im really not prepared. I hate decision making papers and find them impossible to revise for
    I've just been learning all of the river and coast processes, and I think I'll do a past paper later.

What I'm confused about is all the papers I've been doing in school say 1 hour on the front, yet the exam on Tuesday is 1 hour 30 mins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cicelym)
    I've just been learning all of the river and coast processes, and I think I'll do a past paper later.

What I'm confused about is all the papers I've been doing in school say 1 hour on the front, yet the exam on Tuesday is 1 hour 30 mins?
    That is due to the fact that before 2014 those who took the same exam were given the resource booklet some time before the exam date so they were able to study it, research topics and would not have to analyse it in the exam. The exams now will not give you the booklet beforehand and therefore it is compulsory for them to allow extra time for reading of the booklet.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to know any of the case studies do you? Like LEDC Flood etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FHLS)
    You don't need to know any of the case studies do you? Like LEDC Flood etc.
    No, well I hope not, my teacher said to me that we don't have too.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.