Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my offer for mental health nursing in September! Anyone else on the course? Is there a Facebook group yet? So excited!

Also is anyone staying in the new Fylde Road student village??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Laura,

Congrats on your place! Your going to love it at UClan!

Just to help you, there is a Facebook group for Nursing - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1687144248204637/

Join the group and you can meet some new people on the course!

Regards,

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam & Molly @ UCLan)
    Hi Laura,

Congrats on your place! Your going to love it at UClan!

Just to help you, there is a Facebook group for Nursing - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1687144248204637/

Join the group and you can meet some new people on the course!

Regards,

Adam

Thanks! Have joined now! SO excited for September

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,

im looking to apply for Mental Health in March 2017. I have two children and was wondering if anyone knew what kind of hours per week we would need to be in university for and if the hours are spread over the week or over so many full days like 9-4?. I would be really grateful if someone could get back to me.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.