Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Will he be a Cambridge music graduate in a few years? I don't thinkkkkk so.
    how true!!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So, here's my final update. He came to the cconcert in the end. Fell asleep during the Messiah. Missed most of what I was playing and moaned about the concert being too long at the end.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    So, here's my final update. He came to the cconcert in the end. Fell asleep during the Messiah. Missed most of what I was playing and moaned about the concert being too long at the end.

MB
    What a great father :rolleyes: . Did you really expect anything different?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    What a great father :rolleyes: . Did you really expect anything different?
    No, although I did (for some reason) expect a "That was good Jacob, Well done" which I didn't get.

MB

ReputationRep:

MB
    Aw, I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    No, although I did (for some reason) expect a "That was good Jacob, Well done" which I didn't get.

MB
    that sucks well we can all appriciate your talent even if he cant!

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was good at music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supreme)
    I wish I was good at music
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    that sucks well we can all appriciate your talent even if he cant!
    i for one do mb. as i play a couple of instruments i understand how much dedication they need in order to be good at playing them. i admire the way you play loads of instruments and seem to be good at all of them. listen, what you must understand is that you already have that love and dedication for your instruments and your music. you shouldnt let anything else get in between. if your dad doesnt appreciate it, hard luck on him, he's missed out on some decent music. but you should carry on. dont let him get in the way of your music.
    neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    i for one do mb. as i play a couple of instruments i understand how much dedication they need in order to be good at playing them. i admire the way you play loads of instruments and seem to be good at all of them. listen, what you must understand is that you already have that love and dedication for your instruments and your music. you shouldnt let anything else get in between. if your dad doesnt appreciate it, hard luck on him, he's missed out on some decent music. but you should carry on. dont let him get in the way of your music.
    neha
    xxxx
    here here

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.