This discussion is closed.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Will he be a Cambridge music graduate in a few years? I don't thinkkkkk so.
how true!!!!! :rolleyes:
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
So, here's my final update. He came to the cconcert in the end. Fell asleep during the Messiah. Missed most of what I was playing and moaned about the concert being too long at the end.

MB
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
So, here's my final update. He came to the cconcert in the end. Fell asleep during the Messiah. Missed most of what I was playing and moaned about the concert being too long at the end.

MB
What a great father :rolleyes: . Did you really expect anything different?
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
What a great father :rolleyes: . Did you really expect anything different?
No, although I did (for some reason) expect a "That was good Jacob, Well done" which I didn't get.

MB
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

MB
Aw, I'm sorry
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, although I did (for some reason) expect a "That was good Jacob, Well done" which I didn't get.

MB
that sucks well we can all appriciate your talent even if he cant!
supreme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish I was good at music
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by supreme)
I wish I was good at music
me too
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
that sucks well we can all appriciate your talent even if he cant!
i for one do mb. as i play a couple of instruments i understand how much dedication they need in order to be good at playing them. i admire the way you play loads of instruments and seem to be good at all of them. listen, what you must understand is that you already have that love and dedication for your instruments and your music. you shouldnt let anything else get in between. if your dad doesnt appreciate it, hard luck on him, he's missed out on some decent music. but you should carry on. dont let him get in the way of your music.
neha
xxxx
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
i for one do mb. as i play a couple of instruments i understand how much dedication they need in order to be good at playing them. i admire the way you play loads of instruments and seem to be good at all of them. listen, what you must understand is that you already have that love and dedication for your instruments and your music. you shouldnt let anything else get in between. if your dad doesnt appreciate it, hard luck on him, he's missed out on some decent music. but you should carry on. dont let him get in the way of your music.
neha
xxxx
here here
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads