Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello all i am new here and i have done something terribly silly and i am so annoyed at myself. Basicallyy i want to go to university next year to study business. and i am predicted a D but i need to get an A to get into uni. the exam is tomorrow afternoon and i need a list of all the topic 2 do with business, i am also doing maths and sociology which i am pregicted Cs and also have the welsh baccaloreate to help me out

thank you

ReputationRep:
    I honestly hope you are a troll. There is no way you can do that in a week let alone overnight

ReputationRep:
    Can you lose 10 pounds over night? Very unlikely but it depends on you.

ReputationRep:
    r u mad?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, just pray and God will give you an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorganDaBrainBox)
    hello all i am new here and i have done something terribly silly and i am so annoyed at myself. Basicallyy i want to go to university next year to study business. and i am predicted a D but i need to get an A to get into uni. the exam is tomorrow afternoon and i need a list of all the topic 2 do with business, i am also doing maths and sociology which i am pregicted Cs and also have the welsh baccaloreate to help me out

thank you
    Yes there's a very easy way to do this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dream
    Spoiler:
    Show
    really though, you shoulda started revising a long time ago if you really wanted to improve your grade that much, nothing you can do buddy :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    Yes, just pray and God will give you an A
    there's always one.......

ReputationRep:
    U Mad?!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Dont lose hope there are plenty on TSR who do no revision and say they got A/ A*. Just depends how bright you are. Getting higher grades is more about knowing technique imo. If you do this overnight, then just think how much you could have achieved in 2 years or even 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    there's always one.......
    so swag

ReputationRep:
    Leicester City won the premier league but the odds of this are near on impossible -

ReputationRep:
    It would help if you went and revised for it rather than going on TSR.

ReputationRep:

thank you
    I believe you could if you could get of TSR now and stop procrastinating. It is really up to you and what you are capable of doing. Let the haters keep hating and don't listen to anyone. If you think you can do it then you probably can.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck friend.

ReputationRep:
    Thank u everybody i just printed out like 2 pastpapers so im gonna attempt those and also utube somethings, im so nervous and really should have focused on business more i mean its my favorite subject

ReputationRep:

thank you
    I hope you live up to your username, if you stay up until like 3 am doing past papers and then you get 9 hours sleep and do the paper after lunch, you have a chance but it's unlikely
    pro tip: get off this website, it only distracts you further

ReputationRep:

thank you
    Don't let your prediction stop you or drag you down. Stay away from any distraction and revise like your life depends on it.
    I was predicted all Cs in GCSE and turned myself around in the last minute and got myself 10 A*s
    The annoying thing about A levels is that missing out even a few key terms or answering 3 or 4 questions wrong (maths) can majorly bump your grade down.
    I have faith - Good luck!
    And even if your grades aren't as high as you wanted it to be - it's not the end of the world. At least you know you tried.

ReputationRep:

thank you
    Where there's a will, there's a way. It's extremely difficult, maybe even impossible, but there's no harm in trying! After all, it's just one day of super-revision and that's it. So if you need to learn a lot of stuff and absolutely can't get a decent grade without revision, go on ultra-cram mode (it's not ideal but if you must, then you must) and start RIGHT NOW. Make yourself some coffee, and work. Seriously, don't even bother finishing reading this sentence. No, really stop. Go now. Work.

ReputationRep:
    Stranger things have happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

ReputationRep:
    well, 7 months later and i CAN confirm that i did ok - i got a b but not what i wanted so i have been studying hard to make sure i get an A* this year!!!

Oh, and by the way. My friend Sally-Anne learned all of an A level maths module overnight and went from an E to an A - so shut up all of u

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.