The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vienna95
sorry?

Disappoint me there - you being quick witted and all.

I'll break the line into something smaller:

Vienna95 (a few posts ago)

Can I say that (rest of post)

Expression (in response)

Yeah, and you've said it, so now I have no choice

It's almost as bad as anyone who starts a letter stating:

"I writing to you..." - ya don't bloomin' say !

:cool: :tongue:
Expression
Disappoint me there - you being quick witted and all.

lol - 'reek bo' is an apt phrase there :biggrin:
Reply 62
not a clue.
Why was an siarach banned?
Reply 64
Speciez99
Why was an siarach banned?

indeed.
Reply 65
Someone has deleted the entire converting to islam thread, there was actually some reasonable debating on there, if they wanted to delete it they should have informed me first as i was the thread starter :mad: :mad: :mad:
Babygal
Someone has deleted the entire converting to islam thread, there was actually some reasonable debating on there, if they wanted to delete it they should have informed me first as i was the thread starter :mad: :mad: :mad:

Were told it (and the others) were deleted by accident.
Reply 67
mik1a
It has, a while ago the Einstein thread which I wrote a lot of things in (and others such as rts and Jonatan) was deleted.

And if the mods deleted it, perhaps it would be a good idea for them to give a reason?

Sorry i deleted the einstein thread by accident, i wasnt aware that as a subscriber i could delete it, i was merely trying to remove a post i made, sorry about that.

Regarding the 'islam is the fastest....' thread, i am very dissapointed, ive lost a LARGE amount of posts because of it. Its annoying, at the moment i should be at 1,000 something post count but instead im way back at 300 because of all these threads being deleted. This must stop!
swatfa
Regarding the 'islam is the fastest....' thread, i am very dissapointed, ive lost a LARGE amount of posts because of it. Its annoying, at the moment i should be at 1,000 something post count but instead im way back at 300 because of all these threads being deleted. This must stop!

I also lost quite a number of posts on that and other threads but nothing like ~700 though :0!
Reply 69
an Siarach

"accident"
Reply 70
vienna95
"accident"

some sort of jewish liberal conspiracy no doubt (tic)
vienna95
"accident"

Indeed.
Cossack

jewish marxist liberal communist capitalist more like!
Reply 73
Cossack

no, im sure its all rather hit and miss. i mean, "shit happens"
Reply 74
an Siarach

lol, some accident it was.
swatfa
lol, some accident it was.

Accidents . Were not talking about the disappearance of just one thread remember.
Reply 76
mik1a
Do you think it is fair that people can delete their own *threads if they pay the subscription money?

I don't. Because as well as theirs, they are deleting the input of lots of other members who would expect more respect than to have their work deleted because perhaps an argument goes the wrong way.

Yes this is in response to two long threads that were deleted recently.

yes, i do. If you pay for it, you can use it. IF it was abused then yes, it should be done away with, but people dont just delete them for fun.
PadFoot90
yes, i do. If you pay for it, you can use it. IF it was abused then yes, it should be done away with, but people dont just delete them for fun.

There should be a window of opportunity for deletion though, something like a week after posting so as to prevent any threads which became huge being deleted.
Reply 78
an Siarach
There should be a window of opportunity for deletion though, something like a week after posting so as to prevent any threads which became huge being deleted.

when people post in a thread, they take the risk that any thread can deleted at anytime, if it turns bad. So if it turns bad from just a couple people, then yes its too bad for those who did nothing wrong, but if its bad, it should be deleted.
PadFoot90
when people post in a thread, they take the risk that any thread can deleted at anytime, if it turns bad. So if it turns bad from just a couple people, then yes its too bad for those who did nothing wrong, but if its bad, it should be deleted.

Im not sure if this would be applicable here but on another forum i know of they have a seperate subforum for 'unhappy' posts where any antagonistic/angry threads are sent from the other sub forums, i think this would be a better method than simply erasing the threads entirely.

Latest

Trending

Trending