x Turn on thread page Beta

10 years watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    I do not know.
    is this a trademark?

ReputationRep:
    Either in the civil service, or a teacher and most likely part of a pressure group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    how many points u gt at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    is this a trademark?
    I do not know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yes it is!! neha where abouts do you live?

granchester...fairly close to CHERRY HINTON!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    granchester...fairly close to CHERRY HINTON!!!
    ahhh!! *pretends to know where that is*

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, My 4 children will be:

Sakura Wiwarin Mersh

Ino Hinata Mersh

Sasuke Ptolomy Mersh

Naruto Kakashi Mersh

ReputationRep:
    ahhh!! *pretends to know where that is*

what??it's west of cherry hinton fly by!!! lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what??it's west of cherry hinton fly by!!! lol :rolleyes:
    lol i'm not good with places! i probably know where it is but dunno the name..

does it go pass the rail track?

say if you keep going down cherry hinton highstreet from the robin hood...

ReputationRep:
    living in south america doing environmental protection work with any luck.

more likely scenario is being in an office in london, bored, earning plenty and wasting my life.

ReputationRep:
    lol i'm not good with places! i probably know where it is but dunno the name..

does it go pass the rail track?

say if you keep going down cherry hinton highstreet from the robin hood...

im nearer to river cam than the railway. know where i am yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkegokane)
    living in south america doing environmental protection work with any luck.

more likely scenario is being in an office in london, bored, earning plenty and wasting my life.
    thats a bit optimistic?

even more likely scenario would be:

being in an office in london, bored, earning a pitence and wasting your life

ReputationRep:
    thats a bit optimistic?

even more likely scenario would be:

being in an office in london, bored, earning a pitence and wasting your life
    thats a bit pesimistic? hehe

ReputationRep:
    im nearer to river cam than the railway. know where i am yet?
    lol i really have no idea, sorry.

what buildings are you near?? or anything??

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't quite answer the question, but I thought some of you would like to read it anyway.

First I go to Cambridge to get my computer science degree, but whilst I'm there I just spend all my time sitting on the end of my bed playing the guitar and writing songs, missing most of my lectures and tutorials. Realising that I've screwed up my uni education I drop out and live off my parents for a few months, advertising for band members so that I can try and make sure the time I spent at Cambridge was not wasted.

The band meets for the first time a couple of months later, and using money I've scrounged off my parents we hire a recording studio for a few days so that we can record our demo. We send it to a few big record companies with no success, but one of the smaller ones manages to get hold of the CD and offers us a deal. Our first single only just breaks into the top 40, but by then word has spread and our second single storms to number one, holding the top spot for 9 weeks, followed by a record breaking album release. Radio stations and the music press hail us as the saviours of British music.

Letting the success get to my head I begin to grow apart from my band mates, and fearing that this could be the beginning of the end, only a few weeks after the release of our second album, I tell my agent that I want to go into acting. I'm offered a choice between the leading role in a small British film and a minor part in a Hollywood blockbuster. Used to being at the head of things I take the British route. The film is released to critical acclaim, with my acting being hailed as "even more inspirational than his music". Scripts for blockbusters such as the I was offered a minor part in are soon being rushed to by agent's office, and after glancing over the offers I choose the one with not the biggest budget but the most competent script.

On the set of this latest movie I meet the girl of the moment, one that I instantly connect with. We marry the following year, around the time of the movie's release, and possibly because of this the film exceeds all expectations, with enormous commercial and critical success. However I soon realise that music is still my true love and I contact the band members to see how they're all doing. After convincing them that I'm a changed man we announce our first world tour. Tickets for all venues sell out in a matter of hours.

With three fantastic children, and the world's biggest firms such as Coca-Cola and Sony still offering me ridiculous amounts of money to endorse their products, I decide the time is finally right for me to fulfill my ultimate ambition: to buy Tottenham Hotspur. Bankrolling the purchases of football's hottest talents success is quick and spectacular, as we win all major trophies in my first season in charge. As a result Spurs provide me with a healthy return on my investment, although I continue with my acting and music careers purely for the love of my art. I go on to set up a number of clubs around the UK for the exposure of the most exciting new bands, as well as a yearly festival to rival Glastonbury and Reading/Leeds.

Then there's something about terrorist attacks as I once again become power hungry and try to take over the world, but I haven't really thought this through yet. And that's all of course assuming I don't commit suicide before I'm 20.

ReputationRep:
    lol i really have no idea, sorry.

what buildings are you near?? or anything??
    lol...heard of granchester street?it's as major as cherry hinton road with loadsa shops.
    oh im laughing out loud fly by! you make me giggle, your not that far away from it! actually it depends on which side of cherry hinton you live. *apologises* i take back laughing at you if you live on the far east!

ReputationRep:
    lol wow zappie, did you write all that?? you've got your whole life planned out.

to be honest i didnt read the bit in the middle so you decided to come to cambridge then? and we can form a band when you come down!!

ReputationRep:
    lol...heard of granchester street?it's as major as cherry hinton road with loadsa shops.
    oh im laughing out loud fly by! you make me giggle, your not that far away from it! actually it depends on which side of cherry hinton you live. *apologises* i take back laughing at you if you live on the far east!
    lol stop laughing!! i told you i aint no good with place names!

i dont actually live in cherry hinton, i live near it!

ReputationRep:
    lol stop laughing!! i told you i aint no good with place names!

i dont actually live in cherry hinton, i live near it!
    oooooh!! that is making more sense now!! lol!
    bless you fly by. have some rep for making me laugh so much!
    x

ReputationRep:
    oooooh!! that is making more sense now!! lol!
    bless you fly by. have some rep for making me laugh so much!
    x
    lol, thanks :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.