Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a list of all of the experiments we need to know about that we may get asked about in either of the exams? I'm thinking that they may be the ones we've done as required practicals but i'm not sure.
    Also, are there any online resources for these (i.e including the procedure, equipment, measurements, improving accuracy etc) because my textbook is useless?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    Does anyone have a list of all of the experiments we need to know about that we may get asked about in either of the exams? I'm thinking that they may be the ones we've done as required practicals but i'm not sure.
    Also, are there any online resources for these (i.e including the procedure, equipment, measurements, improving accuracy etc) because my textbook is useless?
    Yes it will be solely on required practicals and/or the required skills. So they may design an experiment where the required skills from your practicals are required i.e. not exactly the practicals you did. Online resources, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I believe textbooks such as the CGP guide and the AQA official A-level Physics guide have the required practicals in them. They may also have a section at the back which talks of uncertainties, accuracy, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Yes it will be solely on required practicals and/or the required skills. So they may design an experiment where the required skills from your practicals are required i.e. not exactly the practicals you did. Online resources, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I believe textbooks such as the CGP guide and the AQA official A-level Physics guide have the required practicals in them. They may also have a section at the back which talks of uncertainties, accuracy, etc.
    Okay thankyou I knew i should've bought the CGP guide... I only have the one for the old spec

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.