The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spending a night in with my lovely boyfriend :smile:
Reply 2
Spending the night at my mates then leaving for gatwick at 5am before flying out to Ibiza, beat that! :biggrin:
Reply 3
jumpunderaboat
Spending the night at my mates then leaving for gatwick at 5am before flying out to Ibiza, beat that! :biggrin:
i could be at gatwick in 5 mins :tongue:
Reply 4
Packing my bag before heading of to Australia on Monday to trek for a month in the outback.

Beaten :tongue:
Reply 5
these alll beat my night hands down! hope ya all have fun
Reply 6
i am going to a mates 16th bday party so it should b fun - though not half as fun as what others seem to be doing! hope everyone has fun! xxxx
I'm spending tonight on UKL probably. :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
I'm spending tonight on UKL probably. :rolleyes:

me too :smile:
Reply 9
corey
Packing my bag before heading of to Australia on Monday to trek for a month in the outback.

Beaten :tongue:

:eek: lucky for some ;(
tammypotato
me too :smile:

Well at least i have a friendly companion.
Reply 11
kikzen
:eek: lucky for some ;(

Hard work aswell!
Reply 12
corey

Fair play.
Corey
Hard work aswell!

Yes, but very worth it! Have a good time, don't let any snakes munch your legs.
Reply 14
I have nothing to do :frown:
Reply 15
tis_me_lord
Yes, but very worth it! Have a good time, don't let any snakes munch your legs.

I will :biggrin:

I have bought my flowery shorts especially for the final 4 days also, to use my stunning looks and charm to pull some Australian women :tongue:
Reply 16
kieshaxxx
I have nothing to do :frown:

Get your friends and go get drunk.
Reply 17
corey
I will :biggrin:

I have bought my flowery shorts especially for the final 4 days also, to use my stunning looks and charm to pull some Australian women :tongue:

I've been trying to get flowery shorts for the last week, but haven't found any orange ones...so am gunna have to settle with blue ones with no flowers.
corey
I will

I have bought my flowery shorts especially for the final 4 days also, to use my stunning looks and charm to pull some Australian women

You will have fun, or you will let snakes eat your legs? :eek:

I'm sure that's very difficult for the ladies to resist, you'll be like a magent whilst in flowery shorts...lets hope that Australian women are easy.
Reply 19
jumpunderaboat
Get your friends and go get drunk.

that sounds like the best plan i heard in a long while one big bottle of vodka and a big bottle of lemon fanta should do it

Latest

Trending

Trending