Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What you up to ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey all so what is every one up to tonight. i am out to celabrate a mates 18th and the end of my exams how about every one elese

ReputationRep:
    Spending a night in with my lovely boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Spending the night at my mates then leaving for gatwick at 5am before flying out to Ibiza, beat that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Spending the night at my mates then leaving for gatwick at 5am before flying out to Ibiza, beat that!
    i could be at gatwick in 5 mins

ReputationRep:
    Packing my bag before heading of to Australia on Monday to trek for a month in the outback.

Beaten

ReputationRep:
    these alll beat my night hands down! hope ya all have fun

ReputationRep:
    i am going to a mates 16th bday party so it should b fun - though not half as fun as what others seem to be doing! hope everyone has fun! xxxx

I'm spending tonight on UKL probably. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I'm spending tonight on UKL probably. :rolleyes:
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Packing my bag before heading of to Australia on Monday to trek for a month in the outback.

Beaten
    :eek: lucky for some ;(

(Original post by tammypotato)
    me too
    Well at least i have a friendly companion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    :eek: lucky for some ;(
    Hard work aswell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Fair play.

(Original post by Corey)
    Hard work aswell!
    Yes, but very worth it! Have a good time, don't let any snakes munch your legs.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Yes, but very worth it! Have a good time, don't let any snakes munch your legs.
    I will

I have bought my flowery shorts especially for the final 4 days also, to use my stunning looks and charm to pull some Australian women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I have nothing to do
    Get your friends and go get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I will

I have bought my flowery shorts especially for the final 4 days also, to use my stunning looks and charm to pull some Australian women
    I've been trying to get flowery shorts for the last week, but haven't found any orange ones...so am gunna have to settle with blue ones with no flowers.

(Original post by corey)
    I will

You will have fun, or you will let snakes eat your legs? :eek:

I'm sure that's very difficult for the ladies to resist, you'll be like a magent whilst in flowery shorts...lets hope that Australian women are easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Get your friends and go get drunk.
    that sounds like the best plan i heard in a long while one big bottle of vodka and a big bottle of lemon fanta should do it

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.