The Student Room Group

WORRIED!

Ok so I did all my CA's for English 5 of them and the 5th one(Shakespeare) had some plagiarism in it so I quickly changed and edited it so it didn't contain any then gave it to my teacher. then when she asked for me to sign all the sheets about 2 weeks later she didn't update it with the new copy, I told her and so I thought well I will go home and re-print it and give it to her in the morning. she then told me in the morning that all the CA's got sent off last night and she tried stopping it but she read over it and said it sounded like my writing and that it should be ok don't panic. But I am panicking because what if they find out.

My question is will they know if it contains plagiarism? what will they do if they find out? does it disqualify the marks on all my CA's or just that single CA? can anything be done now? and I failing. Any help Thanks
Reply 1
Ok so I did all my CA's for English 5 of them and the 5th one(Shakespeare) had some plagiarism in it so I quickly changed and edited it so it didn't contain any then gave it to my teacher. then when she asked for me to sign all the sheets about 2 weeks later she didn't update it with the new copy, I told her and so I thought well I will go home and re-print it and give it to her in the morning. she then told me in the morning that all the CA's got sent off last night and she tried stopping it but she read over it and said it sounded like my writing and that it should be ok don't panic. But I am panicking because what if they find out.My question is will they know if it contains plagiarism? what will they do if they find out? does it disqualify the marks on all my CA's or just that single CA? can anything be done now? and I failing. Any help Thanks
Reply 2
I depends...A girl at my school copied a whole book but only changed certain parts and names to make it sound like her writign and she got an A* and no one found out. Where did you copy the text from??

Quick Reply

Latest