The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I was ill through most of year 11 I had bronchitus, tonsillitus several times and ended up spending a couple of days in hospital as well, causing me to miss my art exam (I had to take it at a later date). Then through the actual exam period I had tonsillitus and was on anitbiotics, I also had raging fevers and stuff. Haven't really slept properly at all since September so yeah it's not been very good at all. Because of all this I know I won't get the grades that I should do but I didn't apply for special consideration so the 26th of August will be a fun day for me

Bit of advice stop worrying and try to forget about it, there's always retakes :smile:
Reply 21
GCSEs are worth fcuk all
I never find mocks that useful, most of the time we've never finished the syllabus so I've got to use the time in between those mock papers and the real exams to cover everything first. So I tend to get about 30%-40% at first. It's rubbish but it's hard to be motivated for revision when half the stuff hasn't even been looked at let alone commited to memory.

Latest

Trending

Trending