Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else disappointed with the XB1 exclusives? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive been an xboxer since day 1 but honestly the exclusives that looked amazing in trailers have been pisspoor. Quantum Break is an absolute joke they even had to pack in 30 mins of actual tv episodes to try to make it better (which made it worse) and dont even get me started on Halo 5.. I have very low hopes for Gears of War 4 and wont be purchasing and Im a big fan of GOE although 3 wasnt as good as 1 and 2. Ive moved to PS4 now in the hope it can resurrect my love of gaming, already its looking promising which it hurts to say as I have stayed loyal to cn for many years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ive also been an xbox one fan since day one and i purchased one on day one and been pretty dissapointed. we need a proper shooter to be released. when i go back for summer i might bash a bit of battlefield 4 and black ops but still.

ReputationRep:
    Be loyal to yourself, not some company that doesn't know you or an object that doesn't have feelings. Hey the top guy at Xbox actually says that. He thinks people who only choose one platform and go on about console wars are bad 'gamers'.

You have Xbox's blessing to play PS4.

ReputationRep:
    Xbox has always had pretty poor exclusives tbf. Though I gotta say the One has been hit hard by crappy exclusives thus far.

They've got a few good ones upcoming though! Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves and Recore. Few of the games that are making me debate whether I should get it or not. But that won't be until I graduate (Probably)
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    There really haven't been any truly great console exclusives for a while now. And yet, we've had a plethora of brilliant multi-platform games, so I can't say this situation troubles me too much.

ReputationRep:
    The Xbox One is easily Microsoft's worst console.
    The writing was on the wall from day one tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    The Xbox One is easily Microsoft's worst console.
    The writing was on the wall from day one tho.
    I have to agree now tbh, couldnt see it before but everything xbox one wise is not good, even the user interface is piss poor.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.