E x p r e s s y o u r s e l f :)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
DISCLAIMER- I apologise in advance if a thread similar to this one has been created before but, to put it quite bluntly, I’m not going to scroll through hundreds of threads to see if that's the case. I'm trying to make this one somewhat unique and I hope it eventually thrives like the very creative, “Dear You” thread.

I want this thread to allow people to freely express themselves through anonymity if the user wishes; be it confessions or something rather personal, anything YOU desire.

Be nice, be brave, and in the words of Charles Wright “Express Yourself!". :jumphug:

Confession:

I used to be ashamed of my ethnicity, origin, and roots. It made me feel inferior and I would try to act more "White". Now looking back on it how fatuous I was, I'm more than happy to be apart of such a beautiful culture that I call home.

Xo
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Confession:

I drink water out of wine glasses because it makes me feel more fancy.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 years ago
Personal:

I have plenty of "friends" but I'm not close with anyone. Like I sit in big groups, but I just feel like I don't belong..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (174)
44.27%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.94%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.14%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.12%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.92%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.6%

Watched Threads