The Student Room Group

English lit

Hi guys! Does anyone have any predictions for Friday's English lit exam? I'm studying Jane eyre and wide Sargasso Sea.
Reply 1
[QUOTE=lahohla;64940937]Hi guys! Does anyone have any predictions for Friday's English lit exam? I'm studying Jane eyre and wide Sargasso Sea.

I'm doing Jane Eyre as well and I have absolutely no ideas either and I'm doing a streetcar named desire. Are you doing poetry as well next Thursday?
Reply 2
im doing hamlet and the merchants tale
Reply 3
Original post by Haeben
I'm doing Jane Eyre as well and I have absolutely no ideas either and I'm doing a streetcar named desire. Are you doing poetry as well next Thursday?

Are you doing A2 or AS?
I'm doing A2 and we did our poetry and play exam last Monday! I'm going Jane eyre and wide Sargasso Sea on Friday as well as the illusionist
Reply 4
Oh right well I'm doing AS at the moment
is this new spec or old?
Reply 6
Original post by blemily97
is this new spec or old?

I'm doing new spec
what do you think it is !??
Reply 8
Original post by abbiethomas123
what do you think it is !??

What books are you studying/exam board?
Reply 9
Ahhh Friday's exam is going to be interesting hahah.

I'm doing the poems of the decade anthology and a Streetcar Named Desire.

If anyone has some tips it would be great to hear!
Original post by lahohla
What books are you studying/exam board?

wjec, and jane eyre and streetcar
Reply 11
wjec, and jane eyre and streetcar

Same here
Original post by Haeben
Same here

so what you think it'll be
Reply 13
so what you think it'll be

Well for Jane Eyre I've no idea to be honest I'll just hope the question is comprehendable and for streetcar I think something on women or maybe social issues
Original post by Haeben
Well for Jane Eyre I've no idea to be honest I'll just hope the question is comprehendable and for streetcar I think something on women or maybe social issues

AHHH hopefully thats for streetcar ill be happy with that!!
I'm with AQA with Twelfth Night and The Importance of Being Earnest, anyone else doing this one?
AQA litb1? I am,
Do you think boundaries will be high or low, how did you find it
Reply 18
Do you think boundaries will be high or low, how did you find it

I think for the new spec it will have to be quite low but depending on how we all do they may higher them and I found it much better than I originally thought it would go how about you? And what question did you choose for streetcar?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending