lahohla
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys! Does anyone have any predictions for Friday's English lit exam? I'm studying Jane eyre and wide Sargasso Sea.
Haeben
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lahohla;[url="tel:64940937")
64940937[/url]]Hi guys! Does anyone have any predictions for Friday's English lit exam? I'm studying Jane eyre and wide Sargasso Sea.
I'm doing Jane Eyre as well and I have absolutely no ideas either and I'm doing a streetcar named desire. Are you doing poetry as well next Thursday?
SharDee
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
im doing hamlet and the merchants tale
lahohla
Rep:
(Original post by Haeben)
I'm doing Jane Eyre as well and I have absolutely no ideas either and I'm doing a streetcar named desire. Are you doing poetry as well next Thursday?
Are you doing A2 or AS?
I'm doing A2 and we did our poetry and play exam last Monday! I'm going Jane eyre and wide Sargasso Sea on Friday as well as the illusionist
Haeben
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Oh right well I'm doing AS at the moment
blemily97
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
is this new spec or old?
Haeben
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by blemily97)
is this new spec or old?
I'm doing new spec
abbiethomas123
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
what do you think it is !??
lahohla
Rep:
(Original post by abbiethomas123)
what do you think it is !??
What books are you studying/exam board?
Thamim01
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Ahhh Friday's exam is going to be interesting hahah.

I'm doing the poems of the decade anthology and a Streetcar Named Desire.

If anyone has some tips it would be great to hear!
abbiethomas123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lahohla)
What books are you studying/exam board?
wjec, and jane eyre and streetcar
Haeben
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
wjec, and jane eyre and streetcar
Same here
abbiethomas123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Same here
so what you think it'll be
Haeben
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
so what you think it'll be
Well for Jane Eyre I've no idea to be honest I'll just hope the question is comprehendable and for streetcar I think something on women or maybe social issues
abbiethomas123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well for Jane Eyre I've no idea to be honest I'll just hope the question is comprehendable and for streetcar I think something on women or maybe social issues
AHHH hopefully thats for streetcar ill be happy with that!!
Gingerwolf96
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm with AQA with Twelfth Night and The Importance of Being Earnest, anyone else doing this one?
blemily97
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
AQA litb1? I am,
abbiethomas123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do you think boundaries will be high or low, how did you find it
Haeben
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do you think boundaries will be high or low, how did you find it
I think for the new spec it will have to be quite low but depending on how we all do they may higher them and I found it much better than I originally thought it would go how about you? And what question did you choose for streetcar?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads