anhkiet1903
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, if i did question 9 wrong as putting in the wrong n as i completely forgot that he is already 10 years old, then how many marks would i lose, i only did part b and c wrong. I did the right formula and everything, just the n'th term i put wrong, hopefully i get some marks out xD
jbaten
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anhkiet1903)
Hi, if i did question 9 wrong as putting in the wrong n as i completely forgot that he is already 10 years old, then how many marks would i lose, i only did part b and c wrong. I did the right formula and everything, just the n'th term i put wrong, hopefully i get some marks out xD
You should receive some marks for partly answering the question however, having said that if you didn't follow through with the correct value of n then you will not receive additional marks but we should all remain optimistic if the mark scheme contains similar calculations to yours then the examiners will you give some method marks.
anhkiet1903
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by jbaten)
You should receive some marks for partly answering the question however, having said that if you didn't follow through with the correct value of n then you will not receive additional marks but we should all remain optimistic if the mark scheme contains similar calculations to yours then the examiners will you give some method marks.
yup i would pray for some method marks, gonna be different between A and 90UMS for me i guess xD, thanks for the reply
jbaten
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anhkiet1903)
yup i would pray for some method marks, gonna be different between A and 90UMS for me i guess xD, thanks for the reply
No problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (285)
60.51%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.67%