The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Adult nursing at leeds University 2016

hi everyone,
I am studying Adult nursing at Leeds university in 2016, and was wondering if they was anyone else also studying this?
Reply 1
Hi, yes I have firmed leeds for nursing, just need the grades now! Have you picked accommodation yet? Jess
Original post by Josiepaley3
hi everyone,
I am studying Adult nursing at Leeds university in 2016, and was wondering if they was anyone else also studying this?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by jesslew1
Hi, yes I have firmed leeds for nursing, just need the grades now! Have you picked accommodation yet? Jess

I've firmed Leeds for nursing as well! I've applied for The Tannery for accommodation but haven't found many other people that have, have you applied yet? Ellie
Reply 3
I have firmed Leeds for adult nursing, I have applied for Tannery
Reply 4
Original post by jesslew1

Hi jess
aww lovely, will be so nice to train together. im staying at home as I don't live far away! good luck for your grades x
Hey I was wondering if you guys could please help me, I have my Interview on Thursday 1st of decembre so really soon. what sort of questions did they ask you during interview, any tips? Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest