Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone,
    I am studying Adult nursing at Leeds university in 2016, and was wondering if they was anyone else also studying this?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yes I have firmed leeds for nursing, just need the grades now! Have you picked accommodation yet? Jess
    (Original post by Josiepaley3)
    hi everyone,
    I am studying Adult nursing at Leeds university in 2016, and was wondering if they was anyone else also studying this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslew1)
    Hi, yes I have firmed leeds for nursing, just need the grades now! Have you picked accommodation yet? Jess
    I've firmed Leeds for nursing as well! I've applied for The Tannery for accommodation but haven't found many other people that have, have you applied yet? Ellie

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed Leeds for adult nursing, I have applied for Tannery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslew1)
    Hi jess
    aww lovely, will be so nice to train together. im staying at home as I don't live far away! good luck for your grades x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was wondering if you guys could please help me, I have my Interview on Thursday 1st of decembre so really soon. what sort of questions did they ask you during interview, any tips? Thanks so much

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.