Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Last week I sent in my evidence, cover letter and birth certificate form to SFE and the envelope also had my declaration form inside. They've approved my application and the section telling me to send in evidence has gone but it's still asking me for a signed declaration form even though I sent it with my birth certificate. Should I wait a while longer to see if it changes online or should I just send in a new form on its own?

It does say online that " If you've already printed and sent it, you don't need to send it again." but I thought since they've processed my evidence, why haven't they processed the declaration form that was in the same envelope?

Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Armastan)
    Hey,
    Last week I sent in my evidence, cover letter and birth certificate form to SFE and the envelope also had my declaration form inside. They've approved my application and the section telling me to send in evidence has gone but it's still asking me for a signed declaration form even though I sent it with my birth certificate. Should I wait a while longer to see if it changes online or should I just send in a new form on its own?

It does say online that " If you've already printed and sent it, you don't need to send it again." but I thought since they've processed my evidence, why haven't they processed the declaration form that was in the same envelope?

Thanks
    Ring them up - you'll be able to speak to someone who can access your account and tell you if the declaration you sent has been processed or gone astray.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.