The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Summer School 2016

Has anyone else gotten in?

I'm doing Psychology and Language Sciences (4th-8th on June), what is everyone else doing? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Im doing arts and sciences 22 - 26 august
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi, I'm applying for the English one. What type of things am I expected to write in the personal statement part? My predicted grades? Or just talk about my love for literature?
Reply 3
Original post by SpartanSK117
I'm doing History

I'm doing history too! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I'm doing PPE (1st - 5th August).
Reply 5
What do you have to pay?
Reply 6
Original post by shaka_c
I'm doing PPE (1st - 5th August).

Think mine is the same date as yours so might see you there :smile:
I'm doing psychology and language sciences as well! Also, did anyone get a letter from them, I got an email saying I got in in May and had to complete a form, no word from them since...
Original post by Anna021298
I'm doing psychology and language sciences as well! Also, did anyone get a letter from them, I got an email saying I got in in May and had to complete a form, no word from them since...

Yes, see you there! I'm kind of nervous because I for some reason am assuming that everyone there would already know each other!
I've received no letter/reply yet but it's usually sent out a week or two before the actual event.
Original post by LenniesRabbit
Yes, see you there! I'm kind of nervous because I for some reason am assuming that everyone there would already know each other!
I've received no letter/reply yet but it's usually sent out a week or two before the actual event.

Don't worry about it, I don't know anyone and I don't feel like many people will know each other... And oh, alright... Thanks!
I am doing chemical engineering summer school at the end of august i think it is residential anyone else ??
Reply 11
Original post by erfanullah
I am doing chemical engineering summer school at the end of august i think it is residential anyone else ??

No sorry mine is at the beginning of august
Reply 12
Original post by shaka_c
I'm doing PPE (1st - 5th August)
i AM TOOO! Hii :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Amy99
Think mine is the same date as yours so might see you there :smile:

im gonna be there too! :biggrin:
Original post by Ucanrevisethis
Im doing arts and sciences 22 - 26 august

is it to late to apply?
Original post by eastwoodkd
is it to late to apply?

Yeah I think so sorry. The closing date was around the end of may
Reply 16
Is anyone doing the Museums summer school?
Reply 17
[QUOTE="sigma12;66298020"]
Original post by shaka_c
I'm doing PPE (1st - 5th August)
i AM TOOO! Hii :smile:

Hey, that's great! :h:
Chemical engineering from the 22nd of August till the 28th I think, oh and it's residential.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone still around in this thread? I'm doing Modern Languages (1st to the 5th), anyone wanna meet up once there? :P

Quick Reply

Latest