The Student Room Group

Should I just do papers or learn my notes?

So I have a stats exam tomorrow, do you reckon I should learn the past exam paper answers or just keep re reading my notes?
Anyone any ideas?
Make sure you understand your notes but seeing as your exam is tomorrow I would do as many past papers as possible.
Reply 3
Both.

Begin by going over your notes. - I'd spend a couple hours, so from now until 12:00pm/something. You still have time to at least skim through them and get a basic understanding bc I personally think that if you just throw yourself straight into the past papers then you might not know where to begin/how to answer things which won't be very helpful.

Good luck.- Hope you manage it. :smile:
Ok thank you
Original post by Legendary Quest
Make sure you understand your notes but seeing as your exam is tomorrow I would do as many past papers as possible.

Ok cheers
Original post by Anon_98
Both.

Begin by going over your notes. - I'd spend a couple hours, so from now until 12:00pm/something. You still have time to at least skim through them and get a basic understanding bc I personally think that if you just throw yourself straight into the past papers then you might not know where to begin/how to answer things which won't be very helpful.

Good luck.- Hope you manage it. :smile:

Cheers for the advice dude, thats pretty much what i was thinking of doing
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest