Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

So the exam is less than a week away (ahhh) and I thought if anybody needed any help or anybody had any advice to offer me it would be great! This is my first time sitting the AS Paper as I decided to do the full A Level in a year (silly me) so any advice would be appreciated from those who have done it before.

Thanks guys Good luck in your exams
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by hlaff)
    Hey everyone,

So the exam is less than a week away (ahhh) and I thought if anybody needed any help or anybody had any advice to offer me it would be great! This is my first time sitting the AS Paper as I decided to do the full A Level in a year (silly me) so any advice would be appreciated from those who have done it before.

Thanks guys Good luck in your exams
    Hi! I moved this to the Englsih forum for you - you're more likely to get good discussion here

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting the paper as i hope to get a B or over this year (I got a C last year despite by prediction being an A) I've found some model answers and resources that are likely to help you structure your answer
    https://mrswhelan.com/as-english-language/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah3105)
    I'm resitting the paper as i hope to get a B or over this year (I got a C last year despite by prediction being an A) I've found some model answers and resources that are likely to help you structure your answer
    https://mrswhelan.com/as-english-language/
    Exact same situation as me LOL!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.