Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find the exam today?? I thought it was good and relatively easy!! Lemme know your thoughts about it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerenaMaha)
    How did you all find the exam today?? I thought it was good and relatively easy!! Lemme know your thoughts about it!!
    Tis was bare easy, innit

OK seriously now, the test was extremely easy I'm kinda worried about the UMS scoring such as it would be ridiculously high to get 100 UMS and i'm aiming for that because I'm worried that even though my chemistry teacher says its an A/A* it wont be enough to get A* overall so i need to get 100 UMS.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very nice paper, hopefully the grade boundaries aren't too high though

Any sign of an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Way too easy so pretty damn sure the grade boundary is gonna be like 59 for an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Very nice paper, hopefully the grade boundaries aren't too high though

Any sign of an unofficial mark scheme?
    I hope there is one, my chemistry teacher still hasn't seen the paper though, if he goes through it with the class I'll copy it and post it if you'd like but that depends when he gets it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by vessy)
    I hope there is one, my chemistry teacher still hasn't seen the paper though, if he goes through it with the class I'll copy it and post it if you'd like but that depends when he gets it.
    We could collaborate on one? If you remember the questions and answers that is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    We could collaborate on one? If you remember the questions and answers that is?
    Sure, ill have to make it later thought, have lunch now :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by vessy)
    Sure, ill have to make it later thought, have lunch now :/
    Ok cool, I'm willing to help with it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.