Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i wish i could tell you my high score on this game, but you probably wouldn't believe me without any proof :rolleyes:
    go on
    every 1 beleived me so im sure they ll believe u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i got 40
    yah right

ReputationRep:
    okay, here goes.....203
    do you believe me?

ReputationRep:
    okay, here goes.....203
    do you believe me?
    no

ReputationRep:
    okay, here goes.....203
    do you believe me?
    203 my ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    no
    okay, here's the story:
    i'm at school, in my computing lesson. as usual no-one's listening. i'm perfecting my skills on the vast array of online games.
    i come to this game, and i'm suddenly just in a zone. first few goes i get like in the 30s and 40s- my previous highscore was 80 something. then i get past 80, past 100 and as i'm approaching 150, my friend keeps distracting me telling me to look at something on his screen. i tell him i'm busy, and when he realises what is going on, we are both transfixed on the screen.
    then when i'm in the 190s, he says something, and i start laughing- but i'm determined to get to 200...then when i get there, i laugh even more and can only continue to 203. teacher says something, i don't know what the hell it was- i'm just in a state of satisfaction.
    i make sure i take a screenshot a save it.
    so, in short, i can prove it to you all on monday when i get the file from school
    ohhh,the good 'ole days....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    203 my ass
    i'll show you all!!!
    mwahaha!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    yah right

i did, i promise.

ReputationRep:
    That's nothing, I just got 3,432. Well done all the same tho, guys/gals!

ReputationRep:
    i'll show you all!!!
    mwahaha!!!
    i believe you i just got 112

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i believe you i just got 112
    okay, good for you
    Edit: just read that to myself, and it sounded sarcastic, but it wasn't meant to be

ReputationRep:
    someone just gave me rep, linked to this thread, and the comment was "this is for being a good ukl citizen" ???
    i'm trying to think who....it was a grey gem, btw, so someone with a low post count. sbailey's the only one who matches the description on this thread, but i can't think why???

ReputationRep:
    someone just gave me rep, linked to this thread, and the comment was "this is for being a good ukl citizen" ???
    i'm trying to think who....it was a grey gem, btw, so someone with a low post count. sbailey's the only one who matches the description on this thread, but i can't think why???
    Err, yes it was me. For being nice to chats. I can take it back if you prefer

EDIT: Just realised a grey gem is useless :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    Err, yes it was me. For being nice to chats. I can take it back if you prefer
    nah, it's okay, i'll keep it (though neg repping wouldn't make any difference either)
    btw, did you really get that score? i know it's possible if you can get the ball bouncing in the right place- then you could just keep the mouse in one position

ReputationRep:
    nah, it's okay, i'll keep it (though neg repping wouldn't make any difference either)
    btw, did you really get that score? i know it's possible if you can get the ball bouncing in the right place- then you could just keep the mouse in one position
    No way did I get that score, places to go, people to see.... *cough*

I did try to do what you suggested but could never get it quite right.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: Just realised a grey gem is useless :rolleyes:
    yeah, but it's the thought that counts

ReputationRep:
    No way did I get that score, places to go, people to see.... *cough*
    hehe, well i didn't miss that much doing my 203. in fact, i think my time was even more productive than if i had been paying attention!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, well i didn't miss that much doing my 203. in fact, i think my time was even more productive than if i had been paying attention!!
    Yeah, that's what makes IT lessons so great...

ReputationRep:
    okay, here's the story:
    i'm at school, in my computing lesson. as usual no-one's listening. i'm perfecting my skills on the vast array of online games.
    i come to this game, and i'm suddenly just in a zone. first few goes i get like in the 30s and 40s- my previous highscore was 80 something. then i get past 80, past 100 and as i'm approaching 150, my friend keeps distracting me telling me to look at something on his screen. i tell him i'm busy, and when he realises what is going on, we are both transfixed on the screen.
    then when i'm in the 190s, he says something, and i start laughing- but i'm determined to get to 200...then when i get there, i laugh even more and can only continue to 203. teacher says something, i don't know what the hell it was- i'm just in a state of satisfaction.
    i make sure i take a screenshot a save it.
    so, in short, i can prove it to you all on monday when i get the file from school
    ohhh,the good 'ole days....
    lol i beleived u in the first place

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.