The Student Room Group

Help with accommodation

Hi, I am looking for advice on houses for uni, me and a friend are looking for a 2 bed house/flat for a September move. We are having trouble finding the right place. We are going to be studying at BIMM Bristol. Any links to websites or anyone who has studied/plan to study would be to to hear from.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by RyanInertia_
Hi, I am looking for advice on houses for uni, me and a friend are looking for a 2 bed house/flat for a September move. We are having trouble finding the right place. We are going to be studying at BIMM Bristol. Any links to websites or anyone who has studied/plan to study would be to to hear from.

Hi

I know you aren't bristol uni students but I've moved this into the University of Bristol forum where it's most likely to be seen by current students living in bristol (might be worth posting in the University of the West of England forum too).

If you let the bristol uni students know where BIMM is in bristol they should be able to help you find somewhere in a nice area with good transport links :biggrin:
I am a student at Manchester uni , I'm in my second year . I used pads for students to find student accommodation here . They operate all over UK and should be able to provide you with accommodation in Bristol . Here's the link www.padsforstudents.co.uk

Good luck :smile:
Original post by RyanInertia_

Hello RyanInertia,

If you haven't already found yourselves somewhere to stay i'd like to suggest some of our accommodations in Bristol, all the bills are included in the price and you'll have access to an on-site gym, cinema, lounges and more.
So if you're still looking for accommodation, we'd love to have you stay with us.

Kind regards,

Callum

Quick Reply

Latest