RyanInertia_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I am looking for advice on houses for uni, me and a friend are looking for a 2 bed house/flat for a September move. We are having trouble finding the right place. We are going to be studying at BIMM Bristol. Any links to websites or anyone who has studied/plan to study would be to to hear from.

Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RyanInertia_)
Hi, I am looking for advice on houses for uni, me and a friend are looking for a 2 bed house/flat for a September move. We are having trouble finding the right place. We are going to be studying at BIMM Bristol. Any links to websites or anyone who has studied/plan to study would be to to hear from.

Thank you
Hi

I know you aren't bristol uni students but I've moved this into the University of Bristol forum where it's most likely to be seen by current students living in bristol (might be worth posting in the University of the West of England forum too).

If you let the bristol uni students know where BIMM is in bristol they should be able to help you find somewhere in a nice area with good transport links
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Worth looking here :http://student.spareroom.co.uk/flats..._id=328946140&

And here : http://www.bristoldigs.co.uk/

Some of the commercial student housing companies have 2 bed units : http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...wer/rooms-rent (Twodios)
TouseefStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am a student at Manchester uni , I'm in my second year . I used pads for students to find student accommodation here . They operate all over UK and should be able to provide you with accommodation in Bristol . Here's the link www.padsforstudents.co.uk

Good luck
Collegiate Accommodation
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RyanInertia_)

Thank you
Hello RyanInertia,

If you haven't already found yourselves somewhere to stay i'd like to suggest some of our accommodations in Bristol, all the bills are included in the price and you'll have access to an on-site gym, cinema, lounges and more.
So if you're still looking for accommodation, we'd love to have you stay with us.

Kind regards,

Callum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (559)
34.04%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.16%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads