Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What song makes you want to dance? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    have you ever tried erotic dancing?
    What university are you studying at or where are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    no not lap dancing, erotic dancing is differnet and more intimate, you should grease your legs up and try it
    Hehe well the dance to Push It was a bit "saucy", lol ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    What university are you studying at or where are you going to study?
    ]

Birmingham, why so?? and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    crazy in love
    it the only song worth dancing to! almost...

ReputationRep:
    ]

Birmingham, why so?? and you?
    You seem a bit of a laugh. I'm off to Cardiff, Wales :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Roses- outkast

ReputationRep:
    The Cha Cha Slide. I blame the video for ever teaching me the moves.

ReputationRep:
    eboneezer goode makes me dance. if you watch 24hr party people, or have any knowledge of rave culture, or listen to the happy mondays you'll know what i mean. yes, Baggy is back, as exhibited by this year's glasto

ReputationRep:
    The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - I'm The Urban Spaceman

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody gonna put Millennium Prayer - Cliff Richard? I thought not. The earlier stuff with the roller-skates and subtle advertising for Walkmans was clearly better.

Definitely anything from Grease, and a million others too. At the moment, best example has gotta be Chuck Berry's 'You never can tell'. If you've seen Pulp Fiction, then you'd understand why. *Puts music on* *Does hand move* *Realises sister is watching* *Posts message and runs off to bedroom*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Love Will Tear Us Apart, Blue Monday, This Charming Man, Stayin' Alive, YMCA:confused: , Dancing Queen, Heart of Glass, Atomic... there are loads.
    no offence to you and your taste in music but they played two of those songs at our leavers ball... and i was thinking wtf?.. only people left on the dancefloor were the teachers.lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    no offence to you and your taste in music but they played two of those songs at our leavers ball... and i was thinking wtf?.. only people left on the dancefloor were the teachers.lol
    Oh man! How can that be! Is everybody that uncultured?? Can people only dance to the latest RnB/HipHop? What's happened to the classics?? Surely those are the songs that would get everybody dancing, since everybody knows and *loves* them!

ReputationRep:

don't knock The Smiths or Joy Division

ReputationRep:
    don't knock The Smiths or Joy Division
    no i wasnt lol.. they played Dancing queen and YMCA

ReputationRep:
    Kelis- milkshake

ReputationRep:
    You're missing the point, Dancing Queen and YMCA are crap songs, but they are easy to dance to when you have a few pints. I would personaly never listen to those songs, but if I had a few to drink I would get up and dance, to me those songs are different and remind me of my childhood.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of songs do, but if I had to pick one, it would be 1998 by Binary Finary.

ReputationRep:
    good punk ones. Joan Jett has good songs

ReputationRep:
    The only song that doesn't make me wanna dance is that OZONE song... it actually makes me wanna rip my eyeballs out and stuff them into my ears...that song must be the worst song ever made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
    I love that track, especially when mixed with kelis's milkshake!

Also N trance - set you free is always good

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.