Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    well, as long as it isn't meatloaf:rolleyes:
    ive been known to shake my hips and tap my feet to bat out of hell....does that count???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    ive been known to shake my hips and tap my feet to bat out of hell....does that count???
    anything by meatloaf does NOT count lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Last time i checked..bat out of hell was by meatloaf....

ReputationRep:
    Bon Jovi - "Livin' On a Prayer". Anybody who manages to stay sitting down whilst this song is on must be mad; it's a classic! Oh, and slightly more embarrassingly, the Backstreet Boys' "Everybody." Unfortunately I'm not kidding

Ooh, and more recently, the Scissor Sisters' "Laura." I have vague drunken memories of dancing exuberantly around my slightly embarassed friend Laura, whilst singing this at the top of my lungs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i always like to dance!
    if i feel good about myself and am in a happy mood noone can stop me!
    Same here...it boosts your self - esteem...whenever I hear any song that has the "kind" of beat , I just start dancing...but of cos not just out of the blue . I would have looked like a lunatic then

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.