This discussion is closed.
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
well, as long as it isn't meatloaf:rolleyes:
ive been known to shake my hips and tap my feet to bat out of hell....does that count???
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
ive been known to shake my hips and tap my feet to bat out of hell....does that count???
anything by meatloaf does NOT count lol
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
Last time i checked..bat out of hell was by meatloaf....
airie_faerie
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Bon Jovi - "Livin' On a Prayer". Anybody who manages to stay sitting down whilst this song is on must be mad; it's a classic! Oh, and slightly more embarrassingly, the Backstreet Boys' "Everybody." Unfortunately I'm not kidding

Ooh, and more recently, the Scissor Sisters' "Laura." I have vague drunken memories of dancing exuberantly around my slightly embarassed friend Laura, whilst singing this at the top of my lungs.
Miszamnie
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
i always like to dance!
if i feel good about myself and am in a happy mood noone can stop me!
Same here...it boosts your self - esteem...whenever I hear any song that has the "kind" of beat , I just start dancing...but of cos not just out of the blue . I would have looked like a lunatic then
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads