Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering had the mark schemes for F324 and F325 June 2015 papers.

If you do have them please post them here so other students may use them aswell otherwise please feel free to message me them.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    hey if you manage to get them could you PM them to me to, thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind uploading them please?

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind I have found the papers. If you need them please feel free to message me.

I have all june 2015 chemistry papers including Unit 1 , 2 , 4 and 5. and their respective mark schemes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoangLe)
    Nevermind I have found the papers. If you need them please feel free to message me.

I have all june 2015 chemistry papers including Unit 1 , 2 , 4 and 5. and their respective mark schemes.
    Hi can you send me the F324 june 2015 mark scheme please

ReputationRep:

Hi, could you please send me the 2015 papers and mark schemes for f322, f324 and f325? Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercrazyxo)
    I have it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, could you please send me the 2015 papers and mark schemes for f322, f324 and f325? Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakedbeans247)
    Could you please send me the 2015 papers and mark schemes for f322, f324 and f325? Thanks in advance!
    Sure!

ReputationRep:
    Just to say please just message me directly in the future and I'll get to you ASAP!

Always happy to help. I cannot post it here due to some restrictions (i'm not actually supposed to have it since it's not posted on the official website - sort of the same reason why PhysicsandMathsTutor no longer has 2015 papers)

ReputationRep:
    Please can you send me the 2015 papers for unit 4 and 5

ReputationRep:
    hi could you please send me the f324 and f325 papers and mark scheme? Thanks!!

ReputationRep:

Hi can you send me f324 and f325 papers and mark schemes please, thank you

ReputationRep:

Can u plz send me f324 and f325 june 2015 papers?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kwj0elokp...S-r2mI-Pa?dl=0

The 2015 chem papers

ReputationRep:
    Could you send me the papers please? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nifowler)
    Could you send me the papers please? Thanks
    check the link

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.