Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

My name is Ana, I'm starting a postgraduate course in Swansea University this September, and I'm looking for other students to share a flat with.

About me; I'm 23 years old, Spanish, pretty friendly and easy going, lover of music and a bit of a nerd. I don't smoke, I'm okay with all sorts of pets, and I'm pretty tidy.

I'm on Singleton Park Campus, so I'd like someplace that is close enough, and of course, as cheap as possible. If anyone has a room available, or is looking for someone to live with, just pm me or leave a comment below.

Thanks!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by IndyMiller)
    Hi!

My name is Ana, I'm starting a postgraduate course in Swansea University this September, and I'm looking for other students to share a flat with.

About me; I'm 23 years old, Spanish, pretty friendly and easy going, lover of music and a bit of a nerd. I don't smoke, I'm okay with all sorts of pets, and I'm pretty tidy.

I'm on Singleton Park Campus, so I'd like someplace that is close enough, and of course, as cheap as possible. If anyone has a room available, or is looking for someone to live with, just pm me or leave a comment below.

Thanks!
    Hello,

Sorry for jumping in here, If you’re looking for great accommodation for September which is perfect for Swansea University students you might want to check out St Davids.

We are within walking distance from the bustling city centre and have a bus stop right outside with a service that runs direct to the new Bay campus and also Singleton Campus.

Our accommodation are ensuite rooms with shared living space. We are very modern. We have a great social area downstairs with a flat screen TV and pool table for our tenants to use.

We pride ourselves on ensuring our students have the best experience and hold many events such as free pizza, DVD nights, welcome events and BBQs to name a few.

If you would like to arrange a viewing or discuss further please do not hesitate to contact us directly on [email protected] k / 01792341640.
    Look forward to hearing from you,

St Davids Team

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.