How high can the grade boundaries really be? - GCSE OCR Science

Watch
11singhd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys, anyone that knows anyone who was done the OCR science exams will know that the exam board have been somewhat 'kind' to us. Everyone seems to have found the exams relatively easy. But this means the grade boundaries will be higher, but how high can they get, any opinions?
1jonam16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by dylansingh99)
Hey guys, anyone that knows anyone who was done the OCR science exams will know that the exam board have been somewhat 'kind' to us. Everyone seems to have found the exams relatively easy. But this means the grade boundaries will be higher, but how high can they get, any opinions?
90%
11singhd
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1jonam16)
90%
You reckon? I thought grade boundaries can only be changed by a few marks a year, my way of saying I hope they're not incredibly high lol
ibz.b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Highly doubt A* would be over 48. I think it'll be 48 for an A* 40 for A and so on - similar to last year's boundaries
Rocco123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OCR 21st century or gateway? 21st century is usually really low, 69% ish for an A* in the papers, but 90% if measured in UMS.
11singhd
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rocco123)
OCR 21st century or gateway? 21st century is usually really low, 69% ish for an A* in the papers, but 90% if measured in UMS.
Yeah I do 21st century
11singhd
Rep:
?
(Original post by ibz.b)
Highly doubt A* would be over 48. I think it'll be 48 for an A* 40 for A and so on - similar to last year's boundaries
Oh right I hope so!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
23.01%
Excited but a bit nervous (108)
45.19%
Not bothered either way (32)
13.39%
I'm really nervous (44)
18.41%

Watched Threads