Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have I slept too much??? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I slept 4 hours yesterday before my exam then when I got home I slept one hour then stayed up for a bit and slept like 1 hour and a half then woke up for an appointment then got home and stayed up for a bit then went back to sleep and slept around 4/5 hours and woke up at like 11pm then stayed up until 2am and went to sleep and woke up and 1:30pm today.

I feel like I've slept a lot and I should make up for it by staying up till late today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    Yesterday I slept 4 hours yesterday before my exam then when I got home I slept one hour then stayed up for a bit and slept like 1 hour and a half then woke up for an appointment then got home and stayed up for a bit then went back to sleep and slept around 4/5 hours and woke up at like 11pm then stayed up until 2am and went to sleep and woke up and 1:30pm today.

I feel like I've slept a lot and I should make up for it by staying up till late today.

I wish I could sleep as long as that.
    I have 1 exam left, then I go for a sleepathon

ReputationRep:
    I want sleep so much right now, I have drunk 3 cups of black coffee so far to help me stay awake and revise. I keep smelling the coffee too, as if that is going to help me stay awake or something XDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I want sleep so much right now, I have drunk 3 cups of black coffee so far to help me stay awake and revise. I keep smelling the coffee too, as if that is going to help me stay awake or something XDD
    get some sleep petal, DO U WANNA CRASH AND DIE????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    get some sleep petal, DO U WANNA CRASH AND DIE????
    Seems like a viable option at present.

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It sounds fine to be honest. Though a regular sleeping pattern works wonders, if you can help it.

I wish I could sleep in the day like that, like woahhhh!

But you should try to maintain a consistent sleep schedule of some kind, especially during exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doing an allnighter for English?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.