Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I had my Econ Unit 1 exam on Monday. Edexcel IAL. I FORGOT TO TICK THAT SMALL BOXON TOP OF THE DATA QUESTION WHICH INDICATES WHICH ONE YOU CHOSE.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter, not many do and the full paper will be scan

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure

(Original post by keynes24)
    It doesn't matter, not many do and the full paper will be scan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BooglyZoogly)
    Are you sure
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BooglyZoogly)
    So I had my Econ Unit 1 exam on Monday. Edexcel IAL. I FORGOT TO TICK THAT SMALL BOXON TOP OF THE DATA QUESTION WHICH INDICATES WHICH ONE YOU CHOSE.
    Don't worry mate, I'd done the same mistake for both WEC01 and WEC02 last January. They're marked and quite generous in terms of score - giving lol

ReputationRep:

jk everyone's done it once or twice on an exam they work it out themselves it's usually blindingly obvious from your answer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.