Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Wowo how on earth did you get that kinda work experience.

i'm a new joine as well! going to do law next year at uni (liek a loota other here) good luck all xxx
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly I haven't read the preceeding pages to this thread, but do we actually discuss stuff or is it a case of "hey i'll join"..."yeh me too" etc etc :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Admittedly I haven't read the preceeding pages to this thread, but do we actually discuss stuff or is it a case of "hey i'll join"..."yeh me too" etc etc :confused:
    Earlier on in its creation it was actually discussing stuff and then people just took the topics to the law section and now people just mention a few bits as introductory material now, mainly concerning university.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome, acey10.

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I join I'm study Law at university too in 2005.
    Firm: Hertfordshire uni
    Insurance: unclan

I hate this module. EU, statatory interpretation, judicial precedent. It's so boring and I suck at it! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish_Chick)
    Hey can I join I'm study Law at university too in 2005.
    Firm: Hertfordshire uni
    Insurance: unclan
    Sure.

ReputationRep:
    EU law is very boring. Then again I find constitutional law interesting.

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    EU law is very boring. Then again I find constitutional law interesting.
    So long as I get an A in his module I wont retake, even if it's 72/90 - it's too boring to revise a second time!

ReputationRep:
    Could I join the Law Society. I'm not currently studying Law but I plan to. I like to watch Law and Order. I'm one hell of a debater and hope we can plan an official sort of debate in the future, like an online competition, maybe. I'm just gonna read through the thread and see what you'll talk about and stuff. I'm also interested in current affairs more political and diplomatic though.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexnell)
    Could I join the Law Society.
    Sure.

Over 200 members now. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, well that's great man!

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    hello,

im new....

i need help with my essay,

i am doing an essay on plea bargaining...how it is cost effective..

also any guilty plea stats.... and the arguements of travers and McConville..

can anyone shed some light on this area please...

thankyou.

kind regards.

- Hello23

ReputationRep:
    i will join the society tho i dont know how to get to the society threads, if that is the set up can you pm me some links or something is u have already done that then can u say and ill find them.
    thnx

ReputationRep:
    Can i join??? It all looks good. Im doing law at AS and A and will be reading Law at Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello23)
    hello,

im new....

i need help with my essay,

i am doing an essay on plea bargaining...how it is cost effective..

also any guilty plea stats.... and the arguements of travers and McConville..

can anyone shed some light on this area please...

thankyou.

kind regards.

- Hello23
    Hi

You're probably better off in the actual law section. I'm afraid this is not my area but will be for others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da'Heed)
    i will join the society tho i dont know how to get to the society threads, if that is the set up can you pm me some links or something is u have already done that then can u say and ill find them.
    thnx
    Welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshworkinghard)
    Can i join??? It all looks good. Im doing law at AS and A and will be reading Law at Uni.
    Sure.

ReputationRep:
    You legend

ReputationRep:
    ill join!!! currently doing a level law and cannot wait 2 go 2 uni 2 do it all the time!!

i will be at sheffield btw!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.