The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
I'll join please. Going to study Law at Strathclyde in October.
Reply 661
chocmonster
ill join!!! currently doing a level law and cannot wait 2 go 2 uni 2 do it all the time!!

i will be at sheffield btw! :biggrin:

Cool. I know someone at Sheffield studying law. Haven't heard from him for months. :eek:
Reply 662
Joey12
Can i join? Im studying Law at A level and although im taking human genetics degree next year, i want to go on and do a law conversion course...:smile:

Sure. :smile:
Reply 663
lauzt
I'll join please. Going to study Law at Strathclyde in October.

Cool. Another one doing Scots law I see. :wink:
Reply 664
Can I join too, please? I'm a solicitor with a background in corporate finance (very sad) and a penchant for, among other things, crime and legal dramas... though I will soon be swapping the world of law for Egyptology :smile:.
Reply 665
Manatee
Can I join too, please?

It seems I'm the only one with a particular interest in constitutional law here, except for perhaps lawz-. :eek:
Reply 666
hi my name is sid n id like to paricapate in your group please
xxx
Reply 667
NDGAARONDI - don't know if it's possible but could we have a group thing (like Meds, Philosophy etc) with a logo to go next to the name? I was going to join the law group then I realised we didn't have one!
Reply 668
Sure. I've looked for some images and resized them (hopefully they are 50x50) so they can be used. Will upload them and see which one is best.

Will deal with joining requests shortly...
Reply 669
More to follow...
I hope to be studying it next year at College!
Reply 671
Problem.

In my notes under s6 TA 1968; Intention to permanently deprive the other of it, it says theft is commited even if there is no danger of the victim ever losing the property, providing the defendant has the intent that he would loss the property. All very well however under s6 (1) 'A person who appropriates property to another 'without meaning the other to lose the thing itself is nevertheless to be regarded as having the intention to treat the thing nas his own regardless of the the owner's rights;' The 2 contradict each other.

Logic tells me notes are wrong, is my teacher wrong?

Cheers
Reply 672
Hi, can I join you as well? Leaving Prague and going to Sheffield for next 3 years (at least :biggrin:)
Reply 673
NDGAARONDI
Sure. I've looked for some images and resized them (hopefully they are 50x50) so they can be used. Will upload them and see which one is best.

Will deal with joining requests shortly...

needs to be clear, theyre a bit fuzzy but the one on the left looks ok.
Reply 674
Hey can i join Law Soc please, i'm planning on doin Law at Uni, to go into corporate legal in america maybe england, lol thanks
Reply 675
Hello there. I would love to join the Law Society. I am not too late or anything am I?
Reply 676
emily87
needs to be clear, theyre a bit fuzzy but the one on the left looks ok.

I only used free resizing software. Perhaps one of the mods have something to improve the quality of them. :confused: I prefer the gold statue myself. :p:
Reply 677
sidkhatun
hi my name is sid n id like to paricapate in your group please
xxx

Reply 678
NDGAARONDI, can I join Law society as well?
hi Law Society people :smile: Anyone else got upcoming law exams? :frown: ah the cruelty of this world. if anyone has studied/is studying criminal law and tort I'd be extremely grateful if you could help me out - I've started a thread about the problems I've been having due to my stupidity in leaving everything until well after the last minute. In all honesty, I'd understand if you don't want to trawl through all that garbage... :wink: but hey

Latest

Trending

Trending