tiger306
different?
Danny5876
FisHee
Redeyejedi
Sami C

All added. :biggrin:
Reply 761
Please add me to the TSR Law Society. Thank you!
Reply 762
i'd like to be a member
Reply 763
lawguy20
rrkmehta

Added and welcome. :biggrin:
why not? jst put my name down for it.
Reply 765
Yay! :biggrin:
Thanks a lot for adding me.
Reply 767
No problem. :cool:
Can this society have one of those group badges? :smile: They r cool
Reply 769
hey. i would like to join, applying for Law 2006 entry.
Reply 770
LauraWalker
Can this society have one of those group badges? :smile: They r cool

I have been asking and asking and asking, and to be honest, I have been waiting for too long. We have the largest society on here and our membership size is larger than 2nd, 3rd and 4th largest ones combined.

I tell you what. I'll have a thread on it in the About section and could everyone here please rally their support.

Thanks!

--------------

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3712319#post3712319 - rally your support here please! :biggrin:
May I join?
Reply 772
Sure. :biggrin:
can i join?
Cool I fancy a little badge. :wink:
I've been invited by NDGAARONDI to join the TSR Law Society. So, here goes. I've got an A-level in the subject and an active interest. I'm currently doing a degree in philosophy, but am considering training to be a lawyer once I have my degree.
Reply 776
thanks for your message, i'd like to join please.
Reply 777
Could I also join?
Reply 778
tommorris
I've been invited by NDGAARONDI to join the TSR Law Society. So, here goes. I've got an A-level in the subject and an active interest. I'm currently doing a degree in philosophy, but am considering training to be a lawyer once I have my degree.

Cool.

----------------

phil_m88
Ryan7413
tommorris
Suzie
enchantingchap

Added and welcome. :smile:
Hey guys,

just received invitation to join and have accepted!
- Im currently doing my A Levels and have received 5 offers to study law at uni next year. Hope to go on to train as a solicitor after completion of degree.

Latest

Trending

Trending