Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommorris)
    I've been invited by NDGAARONDI to join the TSR Law Society. So, here goes. I've got an A-level in the subject and an active interest. I'm currently doing a degree in philosophy, but am considering training to be a lawyer once I have my degree.
    Cool.

----------------

phil_m88
    Ryan7413
    tommorris
    Suzie
    enchantingchap

Added and welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

just received invitation to join and have accepted!
    - Im currently doing my A Levels and have received 5 offers to study law at uni next year. Hope to go on to train as a solicitor after completion of degree.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'd like to join too :cool: . I replyed to the PM thing as well earlier on...

I started uni this year and am doing Law. I did it at college and quite liked contract. I hope to become a teacher or solicitor in the future.

I don't really know what else to say yet, lol, I'll keep you informed if anything cool happens, as things are chaotic at the moment and people are doing their own thing. I am excited about a few things though.

Aside from that, say hi anytime - I don't bite. [honest!!!] :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've asked for the icon and apparently it will come after upgrading to vB 3.5

ReputationRep:
    I am joined.

Charleney would like to join please! Thanku! Hopin to study LLB Law at Queen Marys London..maybe specialize in Commercial Law..and yes it is for the money lol!

ReputationRep:
    At least you're honest.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'd like to join please. I'm hoping to convert to law after studying French/Spanish/German and then go into European or International law although I'm not sure yet!

ReputationRep:
    Cool. Added leannemann .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I`ll join. Im in Law school now, i actual though i was already a member i must have been wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Got the PM....please include me :p:

ReputationRep:
    Added. For some reason I didn't think Scottish_Chick was a member when in fact she already is one. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    hey would like to join

ReputationRep:
    Welcome aboard, mtbab.

ReputationRep:
    Lets beg for the badge!!!! I thought societies had special rooms. Do they?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think so...

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, so you chat on here. Well hello again, as u know I am Laura

Looking for a lovely, articulate handsome lawyer to get engaged to and live happily ever after.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, can I join please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thingamabob)
    Hiya, can I join please
    Sure.

--------------

(Original post by LauraWalker)
    Looking for a lovely, articulate handsome lawyer to get engaged to and live happily ever after.
    Me? j/k :p:

ReputationRep:
    He he I was not too sure whether NDGAARONDI was male, or not but I guessed he ought to be. Of course NDGAARONDI you can be my special TSR bf

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.