I know that I would want someone else to have done this for me:
1) Anselm - explain his argument that God exists
2) Kant - explain his moral argument
3) Irenaen theodicy - justification for natural and moral evil
4) Irreducible Complexity
1) Roman occupation
2) Old Testament in Mark's crucifixion
3) How the Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes differ on Jewish law
4) Pilate's role in Jesus' trial/crucifixion
Hope this helps someone!
x Turn on thread page Beta
OCR 2016 Philosophy and New Testament Questions watch
- Thread Starter
- 19-05-2016 15:54
- Official Rep
- 21-05-2016 17:10
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here.
Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:Show(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)