Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My exam is tomorrow and I need 65 out of 80 to get a grade B can you suggest any last minute revision ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX)
    My exam is tomorrow and I need 65 out of 80 to get a grade B can you suggest any last minute revision ideas?
    do all the tests from the bitesize website (they're very short shouldnt take more than an hour to complete all) then just go through past papers but dont be bothered to print and answer all on paper, just think about the answer and check it with the marking scheme after looking through all the paper, and if you got any time left, wait one hour then do the past papers completely on paper without the answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caiob)
    do all the tests from the bitesize website (they're very short shouldnt take more than an hour to complete all) then just go through past papers but dont be bothered to print and answer all on paper, just think about the answer and check it with the marking scheme after looking through all the paper, and if you got any time left, wait one hour then do the past papers completely on paper without the answers
    Thanks this will hopefully help
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    AQA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    AQA?
    Edexcel
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX)
    Edexcel
    Ah, I'm in the same situation except with AQA instead. I'm just going through my revision guide and noting down all the important stuff tbh. I'm just hoping that because I've left it so late the information is more likely to stick in my brain haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Ah, I'm in the same situation except with AQA instead. I'm just going through my revision guide and noting down all the important stuff tbh. I'm just hoping that because I've left it so late the information is more likely to stick in my brain haha
    yh same if i had revised at Easter all the info would have disaperared by now hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Do you have one of those GCSE revision books? They are the best thing ever, and can buy them from WHSmith. However because your exam is tomorrow, look back in your exercise book; think logicallly. I done the exam two years ago and if it is any similar to then, it is a fairly easy exam. Power through the multiple choice questions, and jump straight to the 6 markers. Then take on the body of the exam. I did this and had about 20-30 minutes to spare, so you can go back. My knowledge wasnt excellent because i never did revise, but doing this I came out with a B. Bare in mind I got 34/40 on my course work part (The practical exam and course work)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Barrier)
    Do you have one of those GCSE revision books? They are the best thing ever, and can buy them from WHSmith. However because your exam is tomorrow, look back in your exercise book; think logicallly. I done the exam two years ago and if it is any similar to then, it is a fairly easy exam. Power through the multiple choice questions, and jump straight to the 6 markers. Then take on the body of the exam. I did this and had about 20-30 minutes to spare, so you can go back. My knowledge wasnt excellent because i never did revise, but doing this I came out with a B. Bare in mind I got 34/40 on my course work part (The practical exam and course work)
    I got told to do the 6 markers first but ure way sounds better

ReputationRep:
    How did the exam go??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.