Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to apply for accommodation at the University of Reading and I decided that Wessex Hall was the correct place for me to stay. However, when trying to select my options for accommodation Wessex Hall does not appear on the list. Is it because it is unavailable due to there being no space left? I'm having a hard time trying to figure the solution to this problem.

Help would be greatly appreciated,
    Thank you.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by acook311)
    I am trying to apply for accommodation at the University of Reading and I decided that Wessex Hall was the correct place for me to stay. However, when trying to select my options for accommodation Wessex Hall does not appear on the list. Is it because it is unavailable due to there being no space left? I'm having a hard time trying to figure the solution to this problem.

Help would be greatly appreciated,
    Thank you.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having problems, I suggest getting in contact with our accommodation team. Email is [email protected] k or if you would prefer to ring here is the number +44 (0)118 378 4203.

I hope this helps and the accommodation team can hopefully help you with this.

Emma
    2nd Year Human and Physical Geography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofReading)
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having problems, I suggest getting in contact with our accommodation team. Email is [email protected] k or if you would prefer to ring here is the number +44 (0)118 378 4203.

I hope this helps and the accommodation team can hopefully help you with this.

Emma
    2nd Year Human and Physical Geography
    Thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    hey ive had this exact problem which is really worrying me! ... please let me know if you find out any further information! thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_FER)
    hey ive had this exact problem which is really worrying me! ... please let me know if you find out any further information! thank you
    I got an email back from the Reading Accommodation team and they told me that Wessex , St. Georges - Washbasin and McCombie – en-suit are all fully subscribed. So I guess we'll have to book another hall

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.