Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find this paper irritatingly vague? I can't work out if i have messed up or not because i have no idea what the some of the questions actually wanted me to write -- the snails for example

ReputationRep:
    Yep, that test looked so promising until that 5 marker quadrant question came up, and then there were those awful kite seaweed graphs...For both the snail questions I referenced a bit of speciation and how there is variation in shell types due to a mutation.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was a lot more like a Paper 2 than a Paper 1. I can't really remember learning a lot of stuff that was on the paper like the seaweed question and stuff. It's the type of paper where it could have gone really well or really badly and I have absolutely no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamAllen8)
    Yeah it was a lot more like a Paper 2 than a Paper 1. I can't really remember learning a lot of stuff that was on the paper like the seaweed question and stuff. It's the type of paper where it could have gone really well or really badly and I have absolutely no idea.
    Yeh, I think the mark scheme will be one of those in which you have to be really specific to get all the marks because of all the graphs

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.