Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right so basically, this time 2 weeks ago my mind would have been fresh full of C2.

Now after doing the C1 exam yesterday, I feel like my mind is still with C1. So how should I go about preparing for C2 exam? I am debating with myself if I should do mixed exercises or if I should do past papers. With past papers I have already done most, however I generally score around 55, so yeah. IDK man need some advice.

This is in the chat section because we are going to "chat" about maths, roll safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Right so basically, this time 2 weeks ago my mind would have been fresh full of C2.

Now after doing the C1 exam yesterday, I feel like my mind is still with C1. So how should I go about preparing for C2 exam? I am debating with myself if I should do mixed exercises or if I should do past papers. With past papers I have already done most, however I generally score around 55, so yeah. IDK man need some advice.

This is in the chat section because we are going to "chat" about maths, roll safe
    If you have already done most past papers and you still get around 55, doesn't that mean you are insane? No I'm just joking lol.

What you need to do when doing past papers, once you are finished and marked, look for which topics you lost the marks on. After you know which topics you lost the marks on, then you basically know your weakness's. Now what I always do when I find my topics that I'm weak on. I'm make them the best topics I know, I find out everything there is to know about those topics and understand them fully making them my strongest topics, then repeat. After just 3 past papers (if done correctly) you should be unstoppable, that's ultimately how you are going to get the A and the A*.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.