Blueted01
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone remember what the questions were from today's AS philosophy exam? Want to see if I put the correct answers but I've forgot the question. Thanks
Jackson1998
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Not in order or worded properly but along these lines...
Define the tripartite definition for propositional knowledge
Explain the difference between simple and complex concepts
What is Descartes 'evil deciever' argument and how does he use this to establish something (don't really remember how that was worded)
Outline Berkleys idealism and how it leads to solipsism
Are direct realists correct to say that the immediate objects we perceive are mind independent (again I don't know how it was worded)
Define eternal
Outline Descartes ontological argument
Describe Swinburen's design argument
What does Mitchell say about religious language and his 'partisan' example
Does the problem of evil mean God doesn't exists
Blueted01
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Jackson1998)
Not in order or worded properly but along these lines...
Define the tripartite definition for propositional knowledge
Explain the difference between simple and complex concepts
What is Descartes 'evil deciever' argument and how does he use this to establish something (don't really remember how that was worded)
Outline Berkleys idealism and how it leads to solipsism
Are direct realists correct to say that the immediate objects we perceive are mind independent (again I don't know how it was worded)
Define eternal
Outline Descartes ontological argument
Describe Swinburen's design argument
What does Mitchell say about religious language and his 'partisan' example
Does the problem of evil mean God doesn't exists
Thank you, how do you feel the exam went?
Jackson1998
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I thought it went alright but I'm worri d I did the direct realist question all wrong! What about you?
Jackson1998
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Blueted01)
Thank you, how do you feel the exam went?
I thought it was alright but think I did the direct realism question wrong what about you?
kanyenot
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Its so hard to know how you've done after this especially. The Direct Realism question was really weird because someone came out saying they analysed indirect realism and someone else said they analysed idealism (lol).
Jackson1998
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kanyenot)
Its so hard to know how you've done after this especially. The Direct Realism question was really weird because someone came out saying they analysed indirect realism and someone else said they analysed idealism (lol).
That's the same half our class did indirect realism and half did idealism so I have no idea
kanyenot
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jackson1998)
That's the same half our class did indirect realism and half did idealism so I have no idea
It's so weird because I was looking at how strict AQA are with questions. I think people were supposed to analyse Direct Realism because that is what it says to do in the question. That was not so nice but yeah
clucky_chick
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kanyenot)
It's so weird because I was looking at how strict AQA are with questions. I think people were supposed to analyse Direct Realism because that is what it says to do in the question. That was not so nice but yeah
I really, really hope so, as I wrote pages on direct realism for that 15 mark essay...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads