Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyway of terminating your account with UKL? I want to do it cos although i don't have many posts, i read the formums a lot. And also I think that if I don't have an account, I won't spend as much time reading posts, which is good cos I'll end up addicted to UKL and waste away my summer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigmatic)
    Is there anyway of terminating your account with UKL? I want to do it cos although i don't have many posts, i read the formums a lot. And also I think that if I don't have an account, I won't spend as much time reading posts, which is good cos I'll end up addicted to UKL and waste away my summer :rolleyes:
    you could ask to be banned...but then you'll probably just end up creating another account

ReputationRep:
    once a mod see this, they'll ban you good luck with your rehab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    once a mod see this, they'll ban you good luck with your rehab
    Yeah lol. I'm quitting before it's too late and I am on it 24/7

ReputationRep:
    just cause you dont have an account anymore doesnt mean you wont look at posts - you still will!

face it - you're stuck here for eternity!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You could tell a friend your password, and get them to change it for you

ReputationRep:
    50 posts? Thats like half an hours work for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    50 posts? Thats like half an hours work for me
    I like to read the posts rather than make them. I could set up a block to this website. I only stumbled upon it when looking for help on exams

ReputationRep:
    I only stumbled upon it when looking for help on exams
    Hehe, same here ...

ReputationRep:
    oh i think we all know what you're talkin about

i think d should turn off the server coz its ruining the lives of hundreds of people....

no no!! i take it back i take it back!! i dont mean it, please dont turn it off!!! pleeeeeeeeaaseeee......i'm sooooooooooryyy

ReputationRep:
    I only stumbled upon it when looking for help on exams
    Thats how they get us all

ReputationRep:
    I like to read the posts rather than make them. I could set up a block to this website. I only stumbled upon it when looking for help on exams
    AT, how bout you set up that block for him and not tell him how to fix it?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you ever want to leave UKL, I cannot comprihend this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Thats how they get us all
    yep, i was searching for something on gcse electronics revision, when i stumbled across this: http://www.uk-learning.net/t4637.html

ReputationRep:
    why do you people wanna leave.... UKL is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you and me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Despite my hours on the forum, I was never addicted as such.
    really? what else would you have done if this site weren't here? i mean, you have posted way more than 10,000 by now...

ReputationRep:
    you only make 2 posts a day. chill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Probably 12, 000 ish I reckon.
    and you were never addicted :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i feel like stay here all day but i alway got things to do (but lately, i found it hard to find something that i can talk about here:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i feel like stay here all day but i alway got things to do (but lately, i found it hard to find something that i can talk about here:rolleyes: )
    yep i'm in the middle of that phase now, then after about 3 weeks i have a sudden flourish of activity on the forums followed by another pause..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.