Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cannot concentrate finding him life conflicting Watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel tension at home no one is getting on well my parents are both stressed with work.I feel that the bad energy is starting to have its effects I come home from school I have no appetite for studying but listen to music or do reading.I am worried about this.I feel annoyed by my constant anxiety I go to school do my best I wish I wasn't so emotionally exhausted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I feel tension at home no one is getting on well my parents are both stressed with work.I feel that the bad energy is starting to have its effects I come home from school I have no appetite for studying but listen to music or do reading.I am worried about this.I feel annoyed by my constant anxiety I go to school do my best I wish I wasn't so emotionally exhausted.
    I'm sorry (wanted to find a better word, but can't really think of one) that you're feeling this way, it must suck. Are there any libraries/parks near your house that you could go to to study? Maybe it's just the atmosphere in your house that's preventing you from studying. The library in particular is really useful as there will often be other people studying there as it's exam season, which I find motivates me to study. Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that! My advice would be to maybe take yourself out of that situtation e.g. Go to a local park with some snacks and revision and sit there, Library, Study with friends or maybe stay an extra hour or so at school where you can concentrate on your studying and then when you get home you can relax a little bit.

Sorry that you feel this way, I know how tough this time is! Good luck with everything, i hope it all works out xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.