Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I just wondered if anyone has the AQA GCSE Spanish exam tomorrow? If so, maybe we could help each other to revise? Or if anyone could recommend any good revision websites, it would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    what do u need help with , i did the exam last year

ReputationRep:
    Memrise! www.memrise.com

I went on it for about four hours straight the night before my mock and got 100 UMS for both papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlassyMarbles)
    Memrise! www.memrise.com

I went on it for about four hours straight the night before my mock and got 100 UMS for both papers.
    i play memrise since a month or 2 now. It's really good, it's just that it's too basic and it takes too long for a level to complete which gets annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anmol_.)
    i play memrise since a month or 2 now. It's really good, it's just that it's too basic and it takes too long for a level to complete which gets annoying
    I get you, it just takes a lot of motivation I guess. Try going on a level and seeing how many words you wouldn't know off the top of your head, and if it's more than 3 aim to do a level and then reward yourself with a snack or something.

ReputationRep:
    Podremos hablar Espanol? Not doing the exact same exam but the vocab lists have lots of overlap

ReputationRep:
    what should you do in the 5 minutes the give you before the listening exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbrownbeast)
    what should you do in the 5 minutes the give you before the listening exam?
    Quickly read through the questions and make a note next to the words you recognise and write them in Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlassyMarbles)
    Memrise! www.memrise.com

ahhh thanks you

ReputationRep:
    ffs just wing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    Podremos hablar Espanol? Not doing the exact same exam but the vocab lists have lots of overlap
    Si, bien idea
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Feeling pretty clueless about this exam - I've been focusing on other subjects and have only done like 40 minutes of Spanish today, listening to the past papers. I listened to a normal GCSE listening one by accident and it was incredibly difficult, but we're on the iGCSE which seems to be easier for listening but still very hard. Anyone got any last minute tips? They speak too fast and there's always some big chunk of words where I just can't tell what any of them mean, any advice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.