am I only one who does not care about literature on Monday.

Watch
ihatehannah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.
Obnox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ihatehannah)
I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.
Far from it, pretty much everyone in my class hates literature as its hard, boring and you are expected to write so many stupid points, i hate it. Even the smart people struggle to get A* in practice tests...
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
I don't particularly like English, but I do try...

It's always best to put in a 110% :yy:
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
wtf i love english seeing this thread is distressing bc now i feel that im not gonna get A* its all good failure is simply a social construct which doesn't exist the government have tried to LABEL me but htey cant sorry im beyond this

im as drunk as those fkn rats fam

defenestrated
fatiana
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just cba with life ngl xD
TheConfusedMedic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I really struggle with it
Paper 1 is alright - OMAM and AIC
but Paper 4 on Friday will be the death of me - Pride and Prejudice and Macbeth :cry:
Screme
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You actually have no idea how much i relate to this. Im in the exact same situation but with A*s all the way except for english in which Im predicated A/B. But what you gotta remember is that if you go to a uni interview, and/or job interview with 10A*s and a B or less, it just look like a really blunt stain on your record, and you want to try and look like a boss infront of the interviewer. So just keep on working for it. If it helps, after looking over all of the past papers for the 47 marker, the character of slim has never come up, so you should put some focus on that.
emmald583
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I usually do well in English, but I hate the feeling of not knowing whether what you're writing is anything like what they want you to write.
At least in maths etc you can mostly be pretty sure of an answer.
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
im just dreading poetry...

but of mice and men is gd
Yasminxb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about Lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.
I'm doing OMAM and Short stories on Monday and on Friday, most confident on Poetry, not as much for Monday's , there's so little time to write about OMAM and short stories in only 1 hour and 30mins
lou2471
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is the monday literateure books and the sencond one poetry? Aqa
username2151383
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zanner)
wtf i love english seeing this thread is distressing bc now i feel that im not gonna get A* its all good failure is simply a social construct which doesn't exist the government have tried to LABEL me but htey cant sorry im beyond this

im as drunk as those fkn rats fam

defenestrated
after monday the government will label you a SUCCESS

and you're not with aqa for english
but i am
help
username1973239
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
'Am i only one' probably explains why you only get B's in English XD
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I prefer reading on Sundays
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by defenestrated)
after monday the government will label you a SUCCESS

and you're not with aqa for english
but i am
help
lol no imma fail 0% in eng lit soz

WJEC 4 LIFE IMO TOP LADS
sera_m8
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
just 2 ask is it possible to eat a dictionary and absorb all the vocab bc I am going to die in Spanish tomoz ffs pls help
username2013595
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
its like everyone's doing of mice and men, when im stuck doing purple hibiscus
username2013595
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sera_m8)
just 2 ask is it possible to eat a dictionary and absorb all the vocab bc I am going to die in Spanish tomoz ffs pls help
the spanish has ALREADY killed me, im finished
ImagineCats
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I revised the weekend before my lit and got an A* it will b ok child
ksj.11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
YOU ARE LITERALLY ME

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (5)
14.29%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (11)
31.43%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (2)
5.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (4)
11.43%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (1)
2.86%
I think it's an unfair expectation (11)
31.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.86%

Watched Threads